ミ✮ 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧𝐞𝐝┆[m. zen'in]

𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐨 𝐛𝐲: aylixrum

𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠: maki zen'in x fem!gojo!reader

𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 3914

𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: in which a sorceress' foresight is soon to be her very own downfall

𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: strong language, allusions to the shibuya incident (sorry), lots of angst, implications of homophobia, mentions of depressive episodes and major ocd symptoms, some kissing and suggestive themes—let's go lesbians!!, reader is slowly going insane, maki is the support system we all need in times of crisis

𝐕. 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬 — finally writing for my wifey because she deserves the world. i believe in maki supremacy and nothing else :,) once again shoutout to aylixrum for helping me with the storyline !

。・:*:・゚★

𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐍𝐗𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘 at the inside of her cheek, she hoped to draw even the slightest bit of blood. She wanted the intolerable pain to serve as a distraction and cease her racing thoughts. There was nothing she could do. The future was inevitable. The sad-eyed second-year continued aimlessly ogling at the ceiling as she lay on her bed in a large shirt running down to the top of her knees—hiding the fact that she only wore underwear beneath.

Her appearance was careless. It was unlike her to look so deteriorated, but the young woman was on the edge of a knife emotionally. The night terrors she had endured kept her up for several nights...and those night terrors were the outcome of something much more profound. [Y/N] had a fascinating cursed technique for predicting snippets of the future. The girl was a useful asset in ensuring the safety of her classmates time and time again.

She wasn't a fighter.

Rather a protector and observer, but somehow she got the same respect as an average sorcerer with combat skills. Perhaps because of her family name. Though as much as everyone depended on [Y/N]'s clairvoyance, she could only do so much. The future would always be in her sights, though she would never be able to change the universally dictated outcomes. For the past week, [Y/N] had been holed up in her dorm room due to what she saw would happen months from now. The sorcerer hadn't even had the heart to tell her older brother yet even though she swore to inform Gojo whenever a part of the future presented itself to her.

Depression had consumed [Y/N] entirely to the point of not being able to face any of her friends...not even her girlfriend. For seven days straight [Y/N] had been obsessing over the slightest bit of mold growing on the far corner of her ceiling. She had cleaned it. She used every cleaning product known to man. And it was physically gone now. But as [Y/N] continued closely monitoring her white ceiling, her eye twitched partially. She swore the mold was coming back. It amplified her heart rate and caused her palms to moisten.

She felt helpless.

Like a total madwoman.

The mold was growing back.

She had to get rid of it.

Glimpses of the future showcased bloody corpses and tragedy.