Epilogue

Soon, everything was at peace again as Gadget and the gang managed to drag Twilight Sparkle from the sea and wrapped extra spare of duct tape around her hands to keep her from escaping until the cops arrive.

Right as Ellie, who immediately drove back to the pier, once she noticed that the city was back to normal from the disappearance of Twilight's magic, got out of her car and race over to check up on Chip and Dale.

"Are you guys, okay?" Ellie asked, in a heave from all of the running.

"Yeah, we're alright." Dale said, assuredly.

"Phew. Well, I'm glad to hear that. I have to go file some the reports about Twilight's involvement in her attempted 'brainwashing scheme'. But if either of you need to go to the hospital, I'll be right there behind you." Ellie offered with a sigh of relief.

"Thanks, but I think we're good. We just need some rest that's all." Chip said while the two look at each other and held hands.

Which told Ellie that they must have been finally honest with each other.

And was happy to see that everything had all worked out.

Just as she expected.

"Well, I can see that you two are busy. So, I'll leave you to it, then. Drive safe. And we'll talk about your statements later on, next week." Ellie said with a smile and waved goodbye before joining in with her squad unit to place Twilight in special custody, with handcuffs that were specifically crafted to withstand magical beings since last's months case with a magician, who stole an old lady's heirloom jewelry with his gloved hands.

Meanwhile, back at the pier edge with Chip and Dale, the two decided to take a moment to talk about what they should do.

Now that everything was back to normal.

And even....a lot less lonely at that.

"So does this mean that I can still stay over at your place?" Dale asked, rubbing his neck, shyly.

"Hmm. That depends. Would you consider sharing the bed without hogging all of the covers? Or resist the urge to sleep walk in middle of the night and mess up the whole kitchen for a midnight snack? Or even...stay with me until morning and tell me those three little words, every single day of our lives....Until some unbreakable force causes us to drift apart. And even then, would you find a way for us to meet again, if that were to happen?" Chip asked with a sweet smile while wrapping his arms around him.

"Yes, I will. As a matter of fact...I would do just about anything for you. Even... if I have to pull by the ends of the earth, just to stay by your side for a minute more." Dale added while leaning their faces closer for a longing kiss to the lips.

Until....

Sigh.

Their friends decided to show up out of the blue and ruin the moment.

Again.

"Ahem. Sorry. I don't mean to interrupt but I think you two still have a gang that is being left behind over here." Gadget joked, as Dale immediately frowns and turns his head to her direction.

"Are you kidding me?! Have you been watching us, this whole time?!" Dale asked them with a 'really?' look on his face.

"Well yeah. We wanted to see if you two were alright. But you were so busy professing your love that we just sat here and watched the whole drama unfold. Too bad we didn't bring any popcorn." Gadget teased.

Which made Dale irritated even more.

But luckily, Chip has a card up in his sleeves that he doesn't mind using, since she's having all the jests and fun.