🆃🅷🅴 🅽🅴🆆 🅽🅾🆁🅼🅰🅻 🅻🅸🅵🅴 {Part 2}

When it came to Min Yoongi's life, everything was fast paced .He always craved for calmness in this chaos.Even though he was busy with his schedules, he loved every seconds of it , so it was very hard for him to complain about to anyone.

Since childhood Yoongi was everyones sweetheart , but  the course of life made him a different version.He became a rebel who fought against the world , his families to acheive his passion- his first love = MUSIC. 

After completing his studies , he tried every single job to satisfy his family but his heart and mind was going insane

After completing his studies , he tried every single job to satisfy his family but his heart and mind was going insane .By his luck and talent he got recruited as a rapper - songwriter in HITMUSIC CO. but he struggled very hard to find a place in Entertainment Industry in his home country.The company only had two talented guys - KIM SEOKJIN- MIN YOONGI-

They both decided to take a chance of their of lifetime by stepping into a new path.They decided to learn new skills and classes and to achieve they believed in a prestigious university - California.JIN only completed one year, and completed his classes from his home country , as he was assigned as vocal coach for the new kids  who joined the company.

Min Yoongi who was alone in this new country got  love and care of his  younger cousin sister - Kang Lora.They  were best friends since childhood, but they broke apart when she moved out to USA .Yoongi  always felt lonely. But here they were living their lost years happily, they always met every weekend or when ever yoongi's schedule was clear.Nowadays he rarely get times to visit her.He was somewhat famous in his college a people know him as song producer but not as the Rapper.But he is a famous rapper at his country and was just emerging to other countries.

His normal day never existed, as he worked till early morning and slept whole day

His normal day never existed, as he worked till early morning and slept whole day.But recently his schedule also got new hobby included- it was to watch this new barista girl sing her heart out during the early hours of morning inside one of the campus coffee shop. He always tried to ignore her sound, but the way she sings while dancing or working, unknowingly it made him feel mesmerised and attracted towards her.He always wondered how one person can love a job like her and how one can be so overly enthusiastic in the early morning.

It was his off day today well 'Night' and he thought to do the least favourite job i.e., to go to a library.Yes he hated books his whole life, but when it was his boss's order he had to follow.It was pretty late at night , and thankfully no one was there from his college, or his cool image would have been shattered.But he soon realised he was so wrong as he saw a very familiar face lying down with books around them.He fell in love with the scenario, oh much sweet was it to sleep around the books - it gives you a good sleep.