𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝔾𝕚𝕣𝕝𝕤 𝔸𝕣𝕖 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕒𝕞𝕖

To say that the man was fuming will be an understatement , cause he was ready to kill anyone who would try to hurt his loved ones. Today one such incident happened and he never thought this day would come.

 He saw his brother HOBI being chased by a group of women , but before he could help him - HOBI disappeared

He saw his brother HOBI being chased by a group of women , but before he could help him - HOBI disappeared.He was tirelessly searching for his friend , but he felt like he failed himself and his friend.It was after college hours , students were still lingering around, so SUGA thought to search each and every corner of college - IT WAS A BIG TASK. He started his search and found HOBI at a very unexpected place - LIBRARY. But he was not alone. SUGA only saw the backside of a girl's head and an injured face of HOBI.

Nothing else mattered for SUGA at the moment, his only concern was to get HOBI out of the clutches of the woman who had hurt his friend. He hated that girl in that moment and not even dared to look her face.Suga started to find the girl different from others but that single incident proved him wrong . He was back to believing that - ALL GIRLS ARE SAME.

SUGA was tending HOBI's injuries, even though the injuries were small , SUGA's concern were on High point.

HOBI - Why did you dragged from the library , like a five year old kid.

SUGA - You were hurt and you were standing with the person who attacked you. What I should have done - FUCKING START A PARTY?

HOBI shuddered while hearing SUGA shouting.

HOBI - What nonsense are you saying?

SUGA - I am saying - what I saw HOBI .

HOBI - You saw nothing.OH GOD YOU BOTH ARE SO SAME.

YOU PEOPLE DON'T CARE TO LISTEN ABOUT OTHERS SHIT !

SHE ALSO SHOUTED AT ME WITHOUT KNOWING THE REASON AND YOU ARE DOING THE SAME THING.

SUGA - Care to elaborate Mr. JUNG HOSEOK

HOBI - DIA was the who kinda helped me from those weirdos, Hell I was the one who barged into the library and attacked her first out of my fear. Now I know why you were roaring at her like a lion and why you dragged me .For her to shout at me there was a legit reason, but you can't get angry at her without giving her a chance to explain about herself.

SUGA - WELL - FUCK !

HOBI - Yeah , it is.Well you know she is not like other girls. She was so ready to help me and tend my injuries , even without caring about her own bruised face. You should say sorry to her hyung!

SUGA - Yeah, I will. Right now you are important.

HOBI - BUT HYUNG...

Hobi didn't complete his sentence as SUGA glared at him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ON THE OTHER HAND AT THE LIBRARY KIM NAMJOON WAS GLARING AT THE THE YOUNG GIRL AS IF SHE HAD COMMITTED SOME GRAVE CRIME.

NAMJOON- Can you just tell me what happened within these few minutes .

DIA - AH .. nothing

NAMJOON - Seriously , we are playing lying game.At this rate I can't leave you alone.

DIA - Okay . You know HOBI - he was kinda attacked by some weirdos and I helped him,That's it.

NAMJOON - Now look at your face? Come on let's treat it . I still have access to the lab .

DIA - Do we have to go.

NAMJOON - Oh yeah, we are going, No arguments.

DIA had no idea how badly bruised her face was, she only knew she had injuries due to the burning sensations and pain.So while walking around the campus, she made her friend act as a shield and buried her face on his bulky arms. They both reached the lab and NAMOON was on doctor active mood .

All of a sudden NAMJOON grabbed DIA's face and started treating her. And DIA started hissing while getting treated.

In that exact moment SUGA appeared.

Well its life and life is dramatic as hell.SUGA instantly regretted for blaming the poor girl and felt the need to apologize.

Like a lost kid searching for his candy, SUGA started searching for DIA , but never found her.She had already left the library.But his ears perked up when a few girls were fangirling and talking about KIM NAMJOON who went science lab and that too with an injured girl .

MIN YOONGI AKA SUGA WAS FURIOUSLY AND SILENTLY WATCHING KIM NAMJOON WITH THE GIRL LIKE STEALTHY CAT . HE WAS FUMING BY THE WAY NAMJOON WAS HOLDING HER CHIN -BUT WHY, HE HAD NO ANSWERS. HE GAVE AN EXCUSE- AGAIN BLAMING THE GIRL WHO WAS FLIRTING WITH THE GUY,PLAY ALONG ALL SO WEAK IN FRONT OF NAMJOON. SUGA CAN ONLY SEE THEIR HEADS AND THE WEIRD NOISES COMING OUT OF DIA'S MOUTH. HE THOUGHT OF THE WORST .

DIA - Will anyone see us ?

NAMJOON - Even if they saw, it doesn't matter dear.

DIA -Don't you think this is wrong?

NAMJOON - I don't think so. I care about you and I will go to any extent for you.

AND THEIR CONVERSATION KINDA CONFIRMED HIS ASSUMPTIONS THAT THEY WERE MAKING OUT LIKE TEENAGERS. WITHOUT GIVING A CHANCE TO DIA , HE AGAIN MADE HIS MIND ABOUT HER AND WALKED AWAY.

DIA was afraid about the fact that they were inside the lab without proper permission, when asked about it to NAMJOON he casually smirked and continued his treatment.

PIC COURTESY = PINTEREST

TO BE CONTINUED.....................................