𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗢𝗗𝗦

For upcoming days DIA was busy with her own part time jobs and studies but she was kind of worried that her injured face will inhibit people from coming to the campus Cafe where she had an early morning shift.
She started wearing a mask and a baseball cap to hide her face as possible. 

While her new look was never bothered by the cafe goers, it became a curiosity for Mr

While her new look was never bothered by the cafe goers, it became a curiosity for Mr. SUGA🧐.

During the early morning shift SUGA no longer heard DIA's singing. He missed it a lot. These days were turning very gloomy for him. His mind was playing games with him. He was confused whether he missed the cheerful version of DIA or her singing. Well he chose the latter to pacify his heart. He will never accept it that he is falling for a girl 😒.

 He will never accept it that he is falling for a girl 😒

SUGA - I will not fall for a lame girl 😒

The incident at the library kind of shook her she felt very sad for her friend and wondered why people wanted to invade someone's privacy and can get to an extent to harm them she also realised that her self defence is very mediocre. She thought to improvise them but she was devoid of 2 things once you have no idea where to go or whom to approach for an impressive Self defence class and she also had very little time in her hands after the part time jobs and study.

Everything in her life was same and boring. But everything came to a halt then special someone made up boring days exciting and we call it
FUCKING PERIODS😤😡🤯😵😱🔴

 But everything came to a halt then special someone made up boring days exciting and we call it FUCKING PERIODS😤😡🤯😵😱🔴

She never skipped her classes and works schedules and periods can change a person to do anything. She was already high on hormones and pain and asked Mrs. Gupta [ the caretaker of cafe] for 2 days leave.
Well  Kim Namjoon missed his mate during classes ,
but

MIN YOONGI missed her a lot.

She was nowhere to be seen for two days, he thought of many bad things happening to her and even thought of approaching NAMJOON, but the mere scene of makeout session

[that he created in his head  {it doesn't exist in reality- nothing really happened between them} ] 

Those two days SUGA lingered at the door and windows of the cafe to get a glance of the girl, but was caught red handed by MRS.GUPTA.

MRS.GUPTA - Oh Yoongi......

She shouted excitedly

SUGA was caught off guard. He turned and smiled at the old lady.

MRS GUPTA - Its been a long time since I met you. Now that I have my new kids to look after the place I rarely pay a visit. I missed you child.Are you taking care of yourself. How's your mom doing?

SUGA  smiled and told her everything was fine with his mother.

SUGA - Iam all good, and yeah taking  care of myself.

MRS GUPTA knew that was pure lie, she can see the void in his eyes and the slim stature of the guy.She ignored that  matter and thought not to bother him.She knew him too well.She thought of an alternative of taking care of him with the help of kids in the college .

MRS.GUPTA - Why were you lingering here? Do you want anything?

SUGA - Oh nothing, it was all closed and silent, so thought to just look around.It was giving me creepy vibes.

MRS GUPTA - Oh the young girl for the morning shift took two days leave - she got periods 🙁woman and their hormones are not to be messed with.

SUGA stood silently not knowing what to answer her or ask, the old lady sensed the weirdness in his face.

MRS GUPTA - I am aware that you don't know anything about periods, you were surrounded by men- when you became an adult you mom got old and no longer have those.Well all I can say is that periods affects everyone differently.You will understand when you will have a wife  and a daughter of your own.

SUGA silently listened to her , but his ears got all red after the mention of his future and specially a kid.He never even thought about those things.He smiled  and nodded at the lady.

MRS GUPTA - Don't worry son the cafe was not closed I thought to take charge for two days instead of DIANNE.That kid was suffering pathetically and I caught from her odd behaviours- reminds me of my old self ☺😌.

With that she invited SUGA to the cafe , but he politely declined the offer and went to his apartment. 

Well his old apartment which now he shares with his cousin.

 He was due to meet his cousin and wanted to vent his thoughts and opinions.

It will help to get better sleep, as recently he was lacking it.

AND HE MISSED HIS GOOD OLD SLEEP CYCLE . WELL WHO DOESN'T LOVE TO SLEEP 

 WELL WHO DOESN'T LOVE TO SLEEP