𝔸ℝ𝔼 𝕎𝔼 𝔽ℝ𝕀𝔼ℕ𝔻𝕊 ?

DIA was trying to figure out who was this person and why this person was trying to hurt her and that too exactly the moment she was left alone.She looked into the appearance.The unknown person was obviously a man, who covered his face with mask and dressed up in black attire.

The unknown person was obviously a man, who covered his face with mask and dressed up in black attire

She felt that she was familiar with those set of eyes , yet she can't figure out who this person was.The moment he removed his mask, her mouth fell open .She was shocked by the person standing in front of her, she was confused why such a friendly person will hurt her.She was questioning herself and doubting her bond with the man standing in front of her.

The man on other hand was feeling guilty for hurting her , yet find solace in her company.He was also relieved from his problem from which he was running from.He didn't know how to start the conversation, but he had to- as he barged into the library and hurt her.But she beat him in it by questioning his sincerity.

DIA - Do you befriended me , only to hurt me? 

            Answer me HOBI?

HOBI - No ! no ! Don't say like that , please listen to me.

              I had a reason.

DIA - To hurt me ?

HOBI - NOOOOOOOOOOOOO..........................................................................................................

''I was being chased by a group of women,it had never happened to me earlier , but the moment I decided to join the Band and my dance videos were blowing up in the internet people were going crazy.Mostly some crazy girls who don't understand the meaning of privacy and personal space, I had few bad experience with those.But today was extreme, when some girls cornered me in the dance practice room, I felt outnumbered and vulnerable at that moment.I just tackled them and ran into the place where no one will expect me to go  - THE LIBRARY , out of fear I just locked the door not thinking about anything.But my fear took the worst out in me, when you approached. I  didn't looked at your face I was just terrified that one of the girls followed me and was there to molest me. The moment we fell down , was when I realised it was you. I felt relaxed that it was you, but I feel guilty that I was the reason for your injury.

                                                                         I AM REALLY SORRY DIA ''

DIA was just stunned with the revelation done by the boy standing in front of her who was on the verge of breaking out

DIA was just stunned with the revelation done by the boy standing in front of her who was on the verge of breaking out.She realised that he was not faking the story and felt very bad for treating him badly without giving him the chance to explain.She felt guilty and understood the misery the guy was going.She stood up and tried to comfort him.

DIA - If anyone should be saying sorry ,it should be me.I should have not shouted at you like this and should not have judged our friendship like this. I am sorry Hobi.I really am, Can I hug you ? If you are okay with it !

With a faint smile he approached her and hugged her 

HOBI - How can I deny my friend ?

DIA - Are you okay now ? Do you want to sit here or go outside ? Don't forget we have to tend your injuries .

 HOBI -  I think we should get out from here, and I am not the only one that need care - you need it too.

DIA - OH , I am fine.Well let me  tell  my friend, and then we can go out wherever you want .Let me call Namjoon.

NO NEED FOR THAT 

WE DON'T HELP FROM PEOPLE LIKE YOU ............

A manly voice filled with anger interrupted them.The tall man stretched his hands and pulled HOBI to himself and went without saying anything to the girl.She felt weird AND hurt from his words along with the guy's behaviour.Even Hobi didn't get a chance to say goodbye to her as everything happened in a blur..

TO BE CONTINUED................................................