Who Are You ?

To say Yoongi was restless was an understatement. He tried different ways to approach Dianne. He even went to the front of apartment but he hadn't the guts to search for her apartment and  for his bad luck 😔 the only person living on that apartment complex - Laura was totally unavailable. 

He went to the library to meet her but there was no luck. The library was undergoing renovation. So when he enquired the owner about Dianne, they said she is working another job to compensate for the lack of money. He was going insane with all of this all alone in his home as even his best-friend HOBI was not there.He went to visit his parents. He had no option left. To overcome his boredom he even started reading. In 2 days he even completed the book Dianne gave him " I TOO HAD A LOVE STORY ''

Other than working on his new album , sleeping and eating YOONGI had plenty of time to spare

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Other than working on his new album , sleeping and eating YOONGI had plenty of time to spare.Now that he had time, he got crazier ideas.He never called his family members and even if someone does he will barely talk to them , even if it is his mother.Well now he understood the pain of loved-ones , so he called hi s mom.

His mom was confused , as her son never called her.The first question she asked him was - WHO ARE YOU?

YOONGI - MOM , I AM YOONGI

MOM- ARE YOU SURE? MY SON DOESN'T CALL ME BACK

YOONGI - MOMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOM- WHAT HAPPENED? ARE YOU OKAY?

YOONGI - WHY? NOTHING HAPPENED . CAN'T I CALL MY MOM?

MOM- WELL YOU ARE MY CHILD, YOU WON'T CALL ME UNLESS THERE'S AN ISSUE. TELL ME WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?

YOONGI - DO YOU KNOW WHERE LAURA IS? DID SHE VISIT YOU??

MOM - OH LAURA! SHE DID VISIT US. SHE WAS VERY HAPPY INDEED

YOONGI - NOW WHAT HAPPENED , SHE IS HAPPY ?

MOM- DO YOU EVEN LIVE IN THIS EARTH. JACKSON IS GETTING ENGAGED TO MIKE!!!

YOU KNOW LAURA WILL INTRODUCE HER BOYFRIEND IN THE ENGAGEMENT PARTY.

YOONGI - HOPE WE CAN SEE THIS SECRET BF!

MOM- IM HAPPY, I CAN VISIT YOU TOO....

YOONGI - ME TOO.DO YOU KNOW WHEN LAURA WILL COME BACK?DID SHE MENTIONED ANYTHING?

MOM- OH SHE WILL RETURN ON 1-2 DAYS.WHY .CAN'T LIVE WITH YOUR  FAV -COUSIN ?

YOONGI - IT'S NOT LIKE THAT.I HAVE SOME WORK WITH HER. HOW IS EVERYONE DOING?

MOM - EVERYONE IS GOOD. ARE YOU EATING WELL ? I HEARD THAT YOU LOOK PALE.MRS.GUPTA CALLED ME ONE DAY.SHE TOLD ME TO NOT WORRY .I KNOW SHE TAKES  GOOD CARE OF YOU.

YOONGI - THANKS TO HER I HAVE TO EAT EVERY MORNING. I FEEL SPECIAL ......

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After ending call with his mom, he felt relieved and happy.He decided that he will call his  mom regularly.

YOONGI was very eager to meet Laura this time.To make it special he thought to surprise her by making some home cooked korean food.LAURA always loved food made by YOONGI.So he decided to buy some groceries and prepare  the food at her apartment .

Next 2 days passed and the day came for LAURA to come back and Yoongi to visit their shared Apartment [the apartment where LAURA lives and Yoongi owns a room ]

Eagerly YOONGI bought groceries and went to unlock his apartment ,but funnily it was not locked.It was unlocked. He was very confused, he tried the unconventional way to find the intruder. He rang the bell , and waited for eternity to the door to open.