THE KANG LORA

Min Yoongi never picks anyone's call at the needed time, but today he was taking initiative to call his cousin.

Lora was happy to meet her cousin, she invited him not to the apartment but the mart. As she needs an extra hand.

Yoongi was shocked 😱 to witness that his cousin was doing grocery shopping, she never did in her entire lifetime, but here she was doing it like a pro. Time can change people - He thought

He smiled at her and approached her. Kang lora was busy in her own world, she was in a deep confusion state. When she was met by the loving gaze of her cousin she asked him

LORA - should I take milk chocolate or dark chocolate.

YOONGI - I think the dark chocolate the bitter the better😸.

LORA - Thanks. I hope she will like it.

YOONGI - I have never seen you doing the grocery shopping, what made you do that and who is she ?
Are you dating a woman??

LORA - Woah, calm down boy! Iam  talking about my roommate.

YOONGI - oh I forgot about that.

LORA - well I never did these mediocre things but thanks to my roommate I started loving it .  You know my weekend was fixed for a grocery date with my girl right now she is not well so I thought to do it alone.

YOONGI - Okay. Got it!

LORA - now tell me what happened?

YOONGI - what do you mean by what happened? nothing happened!

LORA -  I know you will never call me until it is important is it your Mom again calling you to visit her.

YOONGI - no it's not her actually she didn't even calling this week I don't know I just feel restless.

LORA - maybe you are not taking enough for rest and for yourself to do extra work. you know that to get great work done you need piece of mind only then you will get inspiration to write song.

YOONGI - Hmm..

After shopping, Yoongi and Lora went to the apartment the same Apartment where once he lived his struggling life.
He still has his own room there, which is still locked. No one gets there. Another room of his is still there where he keeps few of his  musical instruments - one among them being the different guitars.

After entering the apartment Yoongi went to the room where he kept his guitar. He knew it was used by someone, as it looks misplaced.

YOONGI - Did anyone use my guitar Lola (pet name by Yoongi for LORA) .

LORA - Mmm.

Well, Mini..( pet name of Yoongi) .My roommate took it once, even though she just strummed it. look she asked for my permission. Okay! I hope you are not angry! Right??

YOONGI - Well where is this famous roommate of your?

LORA - Ah I said she isn't well, she is in the next room, crying her soul out and trying to take rest I guess.

YOONGI - Well then go help her ?

LORA - No way!!! She strictly restricted anyone to enter the room. You don't wanna mess with a woman who is on her periods. It's life threatening 😰.

(Yoongi  - why on earth every woman I hear are on periods.is it a pandemic now?  He just mumbled to himself )

YOONGI - Okay. Tell me what's this big deal about it. You women make it sound as a big thing out it. Isn't it normal.

TO SAY LORA WAS ANGRY WAS AN UNDERSTATEMENT. SHE STARTED HER VERY SERIOUS MONOLOGUE. MEN LIKE YOONGI SHOULD BE AWARE OF THIS THINGS.

LORA - Dude. Take that back.

Look even though I don't have any issues with my periods but there are a lot of women who suffer different things during this -every freaking month since their teen-age.
I have seen my mother struggling and even your mom, but during these recent months I got to really witness the suffering my roommate has gone through. she has to combat all these hormonal changes , an emotional wreck she turns into, stomach  abdominal & back pain and  not to forget about the daily 4-5 part time works along with school work.

I have never seen such a strong person like her even during painful days she never fails to do all of her work but this time she was too weak in a body that needed rest and it was me who pressurised to take a few days leave.

You know just to make her happy I started cooking YOONGI 😌

YOONGI was dumbfounded by this long speech by her cousin! He stood silent and listened to her like an obedient kid.

He never spoke a word and went straight to his locked room to take a long nap. He always did that.

Sleeping in that room gives him peace and enough time to think about a lot of things that were on his mind. And thanks to his cousin who always gave him the right direction to think.

--------------------------------------------------------------

It was during evening when DIA woke up from her slumber and went straight to kitchen to grap something. DIA 's mood was so delightful to find dark chocolate and a big cup of black coffee. She was just going to grab the coffee but someone grabbed her hand.

LORA - Tell me one thing, How on earth one can have dark chocolate with black coffee that too without sugar???
You are an insane woman.

DIA - No. I'm not. 😁

It was indeed YOONGI who made black coffee  for himself as he is a sucker for those, while making LORA requested him to make another cup. But he wondered who even does love black coffee - like him? He was called the weirdo for that.

Yoongi who was about to open the door of his washroom,when he heard Lora's questioning her friend. He just smiled at antics of her. He didn't hear what the other girl said.

But he mumbled the response that he believed was apt

No. She isn't☺. She is a strong woman💪

DIA just smiled and took all things to the balcony of her room to eat and drink in peace while witnessing the evening scenarios.
She felt relieved, her body get relaxed and she was ready to face the next day.

As of Yoongi, he left the apartment with new found inspiration and took one of his guitar to tune his new songs that he was yet to be written.