𝐼 𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝐻𝒶𝒹 𝒜 𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝒮𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎

Days were passing by and everyone was sailing through their portion of sea called life.

DIA was juggling her life between her classes and part times jobs.But she knew not  to pressure herself with works and studies.Thanks to her room-mate cum sister . She kept her sane in this insane world. She helped her to have her own social life.She even tried to hook her with some of her friends, but it never worked out. DIA mentally thanked Lora for hooking her up.At least she knew that she was not ready to date and specially those men who Lora had introduce to her.She had an idea of what she liked  or maybe want in her future man .She always had one specific reason to reject every men she met through the help of  her new friend. The reason was

DIA - 𝕀 𝕕𝕚𝕕𝕟'𝕥 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕜 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕪𝕠𝕦.𝕎𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝕧𝕚𝕓𝕖 .

She was happy to find the new best friend and the elder sister she never had in one person and that was  = KANG LORA.

Kang Lora was the ultimate definition of beauty. She was one of a kind, she will kill for you & die for you. She loved her loved ones with whole heart and soul.But she only loved one person with her whole heart, soul and body and that was her boyfriend of five years. Even though her parents had progressive minds and never bothered with her dating life. They were indeed happy that their daughter was dating a korean guy. They thought , at least she will be connected to her original roots. Lora was very secretive about her boyfriend all of them had heard of him but never met him.She had her own reason for that.People close to her knew him by his nickname given by Lora and that was - HONEY BUNNY   💗 .

When it came to Kim Namjoon , he was dividing his time with his girlfriend- Selena  and his new best friend - DIA.

Selena was an easy going and very friendly person.Selena was happy to have a new friend in the form of Dia.They both bonded together for their common  interest and love for songs.When Selena and Dia joined together they decided to do something good.They forced Namjoon to focus on his passion of songwriting and rapping.At first , he was hesitant to go back to his old habits.But with the love and support of his girlfriend and guidance and help of his best friend , he soon started writing plenty of song.At first Namjoon wrote songs in English, but something was off in those songs and the three of them felt it.Selena who  just started working in the American pop culture Industry discussed this issue with her friends and new talented singers and client .The client who herself was a  budding famous singer suggested her some great ideas and only one person can persuade Namjoon to do this.That was Dia.

Again it was a daily routine for DIA and NAMJOON to spend few hours at library discussing a lot of their ideas .

One such  fine day ,DIA was looking for a book.

 Suddenly then some one shoulder bumped her.It was her best male friend- NAMJOON. They went on to talk about their daily life and other matters.Dia  who was always indirectly gave a subtle hint to Namjoon to excel in his art of songwriting.She was no expert but she wanted to help her friend in his search of his identity and talent. She was trying very hard to convince him through her indirect conversation with him.Namjoon was getting an idea where this  conversation of her was going , but he was acting as a total dumb in front of his friend.All of his friends knew, he was very vulnerable when it comes to the topic of his songwriting skills.

Their conversation came to an end when Namjoon got an important call. Dia patiently stayed there , so that she can talk to him.But all went in vain when she heard someone locking the door of college library.No one had the audacity to do such thing.She was terrified yet put a brave face.She was silently approached the door when somebody's hand blocked her vision and covered her mouth.She was shocked with this advances of the person, but she fought with the unknown person, causing the person to fall along with her.Both of them were greatly injured due to the tugging and falling.Even after getting bruised up DIA tried to get and put up a fight or to escape from this locked place,but all came in vain when she looked into his appearance .

TO BE CONTINUED.................................................................................................................................