The Story.

Laura was preparing dinner for the first time not just impress her best friend but her boyfriend too. The boyfriend who is going to visit her  family very soon to take things into next level. Growing up as a rich kid she never had to opportunity to cook food but leaving with Dianne she started to learn cooking ,grocery shopping and to be humble and respect hard working people. Today she was happy that she had cook a perfect meal and her friend was also happy. Dianne was very happy while telling the story of how she met this grumpy guy who was indeed very funny and talented and make her boring night eventful. 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 The coming days were very crucial for Dianne and YOONGI. Even though Dianne was busy with her projects and exams she still share few meaningful moments with him mostly in early morning where she will deliver his coffee with a desert . In the evening he will accompany her in the library talking about a lot of things sharing the similar story of immigrant life, talking about family and food. 

He got to learn that Dianne was an Asian Woman. Born to a German Father and a Singaporean Mother, She lived her major life in India, Bhutan, Sri Lanka & Nepal. Her father was a officer in Germany embassy and during his  trip to Malaysia he met his future wife and got married in Singapore. But they never stayed in Germany or Singapore, they always travelled Indian Subcontinent countries and fell in love with the culture. 

YOONGI was happy to know such  vibrant details about her and was very eager to share his life story to her. He told her about his love for music and dance. How he fought for his passion with his family and joined a new boyband. He also shared his sorrow of how unsuccessful their first attempt in music industry was and how  they took a gap of 1 year.And every member had turned into different field to enhance their skills. 

During all these meetings YOONGI never had asked her about her hidden talent and she didn't revealed anything deep to him. They were just building this new relationship called friendship. All the mornings either YOONGI will be talking to her at the cafe or Dianne will be accompanying YOONGI in the practice room to talk and share their morning meal together. Unknowingly it became their  special secret ritual which they never shared to a soul. 

Some evening they had their dinner together while both of them worked for the assignments and albums. 

Dianne was excited that she was helping him in writing songs

Dianne was excited that she was helping him in writing songs. She had asked YOONGI to perform but he always declined her. 

***********************************************************************************************

Soon  days passed into months and it was already 7 months since Dianne came into this new country. Post her exams's results she thought to dine out and enjoy with friends. One night Namjoon, his gf Selena And Dianne went to a High end Restaurant to celebrate their hard work. 

Dianne was the third wheel between Namjoon and Selena but the moment Dianne gets a call Namjoon and Selena sat together and were making out with no  sense of outer world.