LEARN TO TRUST ''THE WOMAN ''

DIANNE felt energetic after her 2 day leave from school and work. She felt happy & strong, and all thanks to her friend who reminded her that one should take a break from everything.

It was the same early morning routine for her but she was happy and was singing her heart ❤ out.

Yoongi who was still in his practice room  jolted at the sudden burst of song coming from the next room. He just smiled and continued his work. He was happy to listen to this voice, which he was silently missing. He was content with his work and took a moment to call his mother whom he was missing. The Mom who always used to call him was not bothering him for a few days and Yoongi knew his mother was sad from his behavior.

He went outside to call his mom. But when he came back, he was met with the back of girl with her long wavy hair standing there and admiring the room. The moment was broken by Yoongi's deep voice.

YOONGI - Who the hell are you? And who gave the permission to enter this room..

The moment the girl turned around YOONGI was stunned. He didn't expect DIANNE to stand in front of him and that too with a cup of coffee along with some snacks.

DIANNE - Uh! I.. I am sorry. I didn't meant to invade your space. It's  that umm... Mrs. Gupta asked me to give you this. She never mentioned you or  um..your name. I had no idea where to place it , that's why I was standing here.
I umm... I didn't tamper anything.

YOONGI - Mrs. Gupta? For what?

DIANNE - Umm. Ahh. She didn't mentioned anything. She just said you work hard and forgot to eat- drink. Um.. Can you uh.. Just tell where to keep it. I have work to do.

YOONGI - Hand it over.

DIANNE handed over the coffee and a bag of desserts to him and ran away very fast.

Yoongi just laughed at the way she was running away. He was angry 'cause no enters except Hoseok in the practice room. He thought it would be someone from the groupies. He felt disappointed in himself after watching Dianne attempt to justify her. He always jumped into conclusions and pictured her as the bad girl, who she wasn't. Yoongi was happy to receive coffee and didn't mind the dessert even though he does not find sweet things interesting. He ate the whole thing.

On the other hand DIANNE happy mood turned off very easily by him. She didn't expect him to be there and that too very angry.Since the last incident with Hoseok in the library she never met him. She felt trapped by Mrs. Gupta who assigned her to give Yoongi his Morning coffee. It was Dianne's  Idea to give some dessert with coffee to him to give him an extra boost.

She was just done with her work at the cafe . The moment she exited the cafe, she bummed into the arms of Yoongi. Yoongi was standing at the exit for a very long time contemplating on how to say thank you and sorry to her. It seems that he is just meant to say those 2 sentences to her. He was so engrossed in watching DIANNE that he forgot to move away.

To say he was embarrassed as well as shy. His whole face turned red. Dianne was taking a moment to stabilize her. It was at that moment Yoongi spoke

Yoongi - Uh... Um..Hey . I am sorry. I didn't watch were I was heading. Umm... Well I also wanna say thanks for the coffee and desserts.
Thanks a lot.☺🙂( He genuinely smiled at her)

Dianne - Uh.. It's okay. Well You should say thanks to Mrs. Gupta. She cares for you a lot. 🙂 (she also smiled back). Umm
Bye Yoongi. Gotta go....

Yoongi was starting to have a conversation with her, but it seems she didn't noticed the attempts of Yoongi.

Yoongi - Uh.. Um... Hey are you coming to the library  near the downtown today?