Chapter 2 : K

Those 4 words made me stop my breathing for a second as i look into his eyes all shocked thinking if he's kidding me or not

He just kept looking down not looking into my eyes. This time sorrowful tears slide down my face as i wipe it off using my hand and tell " Ah- i see..." Then i just turn behind all teary walking away from them. Soon after when i lost both of them i started to cry screaming out loud not giving passers a what. It hurts..It hurts so bad. He... He was so cruel. So cruel that it hurts so bad . That's why he never tried to contact me for years. I was the only one being possessive about him. I was the only one..

End of flashback

That was the last interaction we ever had 4 years ago. These 4 years we have never even seen us passing. It would totally be a lie if i say that i have completely moved on from him , yeah i still can't get over him. It's not easy. Indeed it was never easy. First love never works out as well as long distanced relationship we had never works out too. Every day every seconds that man was always in my mind . Sweet and sour moments always kept flashing in my brain.

"Siyeon-sshi?"

Eh? It's my turn already? That was quick..By the way as my dream was to move in Korea so i kept staying here. I have graduated recently . Now I'm actually trying to build up my carrier. I have always wanted to role play on those sweet romantic movies from a young age. So here i am now auditioning in a few seconds

"Hello my name is Jung Siyeon. And I'm reading for the role of Eunchae" I introduce myself in front of three reaction less judges as my heart beats fast. After that i smoothly start my play

"Minho-sshi i..i just can't live without you..i would do anything to make you choose me. I would never let you regret choosing me so.. please minho-sshi? *Sob *Sob

After i stopped i catch 3 of them to whisper something by themselves. I couldn't really hear what they were talking about. "You can go" one of the reaction less judges says as i leave the room in an upset face cuz i knew I won't be choosen .Well actually i still don't know if i was chosen or not cuz they will announce it later in the afternoon . But i couldn't have any hope since it was my first audition. No one get's the role on their first try , do they?

Even though the line i played was short but i put big efforts on it. While playing it , the lines made me think of sunghoon . 4 years ago when he said that he got someone new , that time.. That time.. Those were the lines i wanted to say but the situation was worse. That's why while playing it i guess i got too emotional even though the scene was emotional so i guess thinking about him was not a bad thing.

As i was walking out of the building suddenly a stuff calls me from behind as i turn back. " Siyeon-sshi can you come for a moment?" I shoot him a dumbstruck stare and just nod. He leads me to the room of the ceo Cheil Jedang as i drop my jaw thinking what did i do?

I gasp as i enter the room and get shocked finding  the three judges from the audition with Cheil Jedang . "Sit" Cheil Jedang says as i go and take a sit. "Have you ever been casted before?" One of the judges asks. "No. It's my first time auditioning." As i reply i find another judge drop his jaw and another one staring at me deeply.

Suddenly Cheil Jedang exclaims with joy and says " You! We were searching for a talent like you for years. God has finally listened to my prayers. So siyeon was it?" I nod " So siyeon would you give me the chance to make you shine?" My eyes go all wild as i exclaim saying " So that means i got the role?!!!!!" Cheil Jedang nods with a big grin as i smile happily

After that i happily reach home and get freshed quick since it was already 9 pm . After that i open the script from my bag . " Sweet Venom " i mumble the name of the series as i open it . The character i got was named Haneul , Lee Haneul..And the male lead was Soobin. Haneul had crushed over her senior in high school for years but couldn't tell him .After she joins the college she finds her senior joining the same college as hers . And that's how the chemistry develops and ends happily. The happy ending here made me feel quite envious  . " We never had it.."  i just thought silently as i fell asleep soon

A week later

I'm here at CJ as i got a call to join the meet and greet. I was quite excited to see the male lead, a little bit more than i have imagined. Suddenly a handsome man in a black jacket comes making all eyes on him . Cheil Jedang exclaims saying " K!! MY BOY!!" as the handsome man grins and hugs him happily. " Hello everyone I'm K! And I'm playing Kang Soobin. Let's get along well and make ' Sweet Venom ' a big success!" As expected he was the male lead. I don't know why but i got a sudden feeling that i have seen him somewhere before.. Somewhere really close but where?

" Hi! " He sits facing me in front as i awkwardly greet him back

" Hi! " He sits facing me in front as i awkwardly greet him back. That's when Cheil Jedang says " K! She's Siyeon playing Haneul." "Oh! You're the female lead? Let's get along well!" He says as i smile and say " Of course!" Step by step i get to know the supportive characters and extra's too. I was the only rookie here so everyone treated me well. And thanks to them i could forget about Sunghoon for the first time ever!

After the meeting ends, i was thinking about going around hybe where my favorite tteokbokki place was.. Suddenly i met K , he smiled and asked " Are you heading home?" " No " i replied " Oh. Where are you going then ? Let me drive you there " he says " No you don't really have to do that. " I said faking a smile.. " Hey don't worry hop in " He says making me give up and go inside of his car.

" So where are you going? " He asks while driving. " Well where hybe is located " i replied " Really?!! I'm going there too hehe " he exclaims! " You work under hybe?" I ask him " Yes you don't know about me? " I shake my head making a no even though he felt familiar.

" You know &team ? " Right after he says it i make my eyes big and look at him saying" Wait..Wait..I think i do know you.." he chuckles saying" So..Who i am?" I think for a while and jumps out saying " REALLY?!! I FORGOT YOU K??!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!" he chuckles..

"Well the last time i saw you was in I-Land and it was about 7 years ago when i was 14 " As i talked about I-Land sunghoon's thought stabbed me again making me feel to cry out loud right the moment.. And also now i know the fact how close sunghoon and K is .

" You watched me on I-Land? I thought you saw me on &Team" i snapped back at the reality as i reply " I'm..a big fan of enhypen..so.." "I know right everybody knows me like that.." he mumbles as i look at him

I guess he still can't forget his sorrow of eliminating back on I-Land days. He was so close to be a enhypen member but he lost at the final. I feel bad for him.

" We're here " he says after that we both get out of the car as he bids his goodbye and enters the building and i go to the ttokbokki place. As i was kind of a regular customer, right after i greeted the grandma she gave me a plate of my favorite tteokbokki.

I was eating peacefully until i hear someone calling my name from the back. My eyes go all wide seeing the person calling me. It was..

" hee-seung?!!"