Chapter 13 : One Step Closer

" Mr.Park...he..he was freed " I sign in relief as happy tears fall across my face. " Instead of him K will be arrested for making a scene out there harassing other..And we even got more case regarding K. It was not his first time sexually harassing others but it would be the last one since he will be already on the court....But still Mr.Park choosed violence, that's why he was fined a million dollars.." He continued...Thanking the officer i left out for heeseung. I need to meet him . I call Heeseung as he immediately accepts it .

OTP

"Si!! How are you?! You made me so worried as - "

" Can you sent me the location of Sunghoon? " I cutt him off as silent requires on the other side of the call. I know I'm being.. Cruel. But i really need to meet Sunghoon.. Asap

" That...I'll text you... "

" Thank you so much hee " i say that and soon was going to end the call but suddenly heeseung speaks up

" Wait! Are you alright? Si- just tell me whatever you're answer is and you're free to go "

I wait for a moment and finally reply " Hmm "

" Glad to hear then "

Saying he ends the call himself

Sooner he sents me the location of Sunghoon as i hop in the car damn quick. I reached the apartment pretty quicker than i thought.
It was on the 8th floor. I get on the elavotor and after reaching the door, surprisingly i find it opened.

I get scared seeing the door not closed. Before entering his apartment i bell the rang 3 times hoping that it will be better if he shows up and welcome me . But unfortunately no one comes. As i finally enter the apartment. I find the living room , dining area and kitchen all empty.

It didn't feel like somebody is living here.. For the last time i check the master bedroom. My eyes goes all wide as i find Sunghoon laid on the hard floor all sweating and there were pills sorrounding the floor.

I get closer to him and get on my knees as i pull him on my embrace
" Hoon...Wake up..Hoon!!! " His body...It was burning. Seemed like he had extreme fever. I struggle as i pull him out to the bed and make him lay on it . He was still unconscious.

I run to the bathroom, get a towel and a bowl with cold water in it . I run again towards Sunghoon's bed as i sit beside the laying unconscious Sunghoon . He has high fever. I wonder from when he was struggling like this..

The more i squeeze the water out of the towel and put it on him , the more tears fall across my face.. Seeing him at this state in front of me, gave me no other thing than pain. I wonder how alone he was..It feels so bad as if something is torning apart inside of me.

I keep on squeezing the towel and put it on his forehead until his temperature got normal. Sooner i fall asleep beside him.

Sunghoon's Pov

I squeeze my eyes irritatingly because of the sudden light. I open my eyes and put one of my hand on my forehead. I guess i had fever? It might got cooled down. I slowly get out of the bed feeling thirsty, i make my steps go to the kitchen for some water.

Am i dreaming...? I find a girl wearing my kitchen apron and cooking something on my kitchen.. The back..It looks familiar.
The girl's sudden turn at me makes me gasp with realization, it is.. Siyeon?!!

" You finally woke up! " Siyeon exclaims as she passes me a glass of water..I blanky look at her wondering what is she doing here..How did she get here .. I find my hand shaking as the glass with the water was also following the tempo.