Chapter 14 : Renaissance

" I want us to have a fresh new start.. What do you say? " He spoke as his eyes were glowing bright screaming seriousness making me suddenly stutter.

I startledly keep my eyes on him . Not sure about what to say. I was still hurt..And still scared. He left me once. What if it turns to be twice?

It was just..I was not ready to start with him again. I was hesitant, confused and worried. What if at last he leaves me again? How would my state look like? How can i handle that?

Sunghoon leans closer making our forehead rests on each other's.
He pouts cutely and smiles mumbling " Please..? " Gosh how cute he was out of the blue.

No Si! You can't let your guard down. Remember! Remember the past! Remember every moment you were all lost and hurt because of him! Remember the nights you had all sleepless because of him! Remember how many times you had shed a lot of tears just for him!

I make up my mind and finally make myself able to speak it. I break the hug and slightly push him back off me as he frowns dissatisfied.
" What's wrong? " He asks still trying to touch me as i avoid his touches and finally say " I'm not ready "

He stuns at me and as seconds pass by he looks down finally nodding and saying " It's okay..I understand, but you have to promise me that you will give me a chance. Another chance. And lastly, please.. Don't be in love with someone else.. Can you? "

I go speechless at his words and keep my contact with him. Hoon , How can i ever fall in love with somebody else when you're out there. Never in a billion time i would choose anybody else rather than you. I have always wanted you, always dreamed of you, always smiled thinking of you, thinking about us being together , all lovey dovey like those kdrama characters.

But I'm scared.. I'm scared because of you. Because of your silly actions. Because of your silly actions I'm all scared. I don't know what to do nor what the future holds. But right now the only thing i know for sure is I'm not ready. I'm not ready for it now.

All of the smiles , all of the pains, all of the things people share with each other's when they are in love.. For all of these, I'm just not ready. Just not yet

I let out a nod using my head instead of saying about my thoughts. About how my feelings were sincere about him . But the thing was , i was scared... I was scared to be lonely and being left by him again.

Anyway then he smiles at me and places a little sweet peck on my forehead leaving butterfly's all over my stomach . Pinky shades appears on my cheeks as i avoid my contact with him and slutter " Don't.. Don't do it..ah..again without my permission"
I kind of manage myself to speak properly well it wasn't though 😅

" As you wish, my princess " he says with a big grin not only on his face but also using his eyes as he pats my head. Yes he was smiling using his handsome manly enchanting eyes .

I blush harder this time, not being able to resist his lightning bright aura. The thing that never fails to get me trapped. I look down to avoid his gaze again and say " Don't touch me.. Like that too "

He keeps silent for a moment making me look up at him and i immediately regret it as i remove my gaze from him. Gosh is he even real ?! He is ethereal! How can even someone sick like him manage effortlessly to look this much attractive and enchanting. Imma be dreaming

" Alright "  he replies with a sudden low tone making me actually frown inside thinking where is the unreal Park Sunghoon has gone. I shrug off this irritating kind of feeling and say " Can you umm...let me go? I have to do the dishes "

" Huh-? Aww..my bad " saying he lets go off me as i immediately crave for his touch again. Correction:  Craving for him actually.. I try to distract myself from him doing the dishes more fastly.

Suddenly one of the plate slips out of my hand as it immediately breaks into few pieces. I gasp and immediately regret washing them fastly as Sunghoon runs towards me hearing the loud high pitched noise of the plate breaking into pieces .

"I'm really sorr- " i stutterly apologize but instead of letting me even finish my words he asks " Are you okay? Did you get hurt anywhere?! Let me see! " with concern bursting out of his eyes as my eyes sparkles seeing his.

" Si! How can you be so reckless? Leave it! You don't have to clean these damn dishes anymore! What if you were hurt? What if it had cut your hand-  " He says breathlessly without any breaks as i cut him off saying " It's alright.. I'm okay " Lastly he just nods still frowning at me

*****

There is a playlist made by me which you can relate to while reading this series.

Playlist Link 🖇️ -
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQzw-x0pRuGR-A7LFJU0_7IF7yoeCWXDW&si=HpXvhkMMxJyHmP-G

I wonder if you all are enjoying this season or not. But in my point of view, i prefer this season more than the previous one. And writing is only my hobby hence I don't really put that efforts on it . But sometimes i feel like i should.. Even if there are no reads cuz at last I'll be the one enjoying it more. Won't i? And my story's aren't even blowing too. I feel like there's something that lacks. Of course it will cuz I'm still a newbie in this industry. Before i have always visualized while sleeping and fell asleep thinking and thinking. But now i feel like i shouldn't just visualize anymore. I should put it into words and make it remembered forever. So yeah i hope whoever reads it will like it . And also hope to get advanced in it , I want to do well more. If this story blows up one day i would be really glad. And this story actually resembles my huge crush on Enhypen Sunghoon. Lastly thank you so much to the person read this. Thank you so much..♡

From
The Author