Chapter 12 : Doomed

Siyeon's Pov

I was shooting my kissing scene with K today... I'm literally feeling so disgusted damn! Si!! It's work! It's work! Damn focus on it . You have to get it si! It's your damn work.

I finally shrug the disgust off of me and concentrate onto my character. I visualize that i will be kissing a real life manga character. Sooner we start kissing , i squeeze my eyes tight as it was feeling so disgusting eww

Si! Character!! Character !! Just get into the character for now! Sonner i flinch as the director exclaims " Cut! Sunghoon! What are you doing? Did you forget about your part?! '?" at Sunghoon.

Right sunghoon had a part too. He had to watch silently from behind acting as if he's jealous, heartbroken and sad . But why didn't he join? Is something wrong?

Oh no! Does it mean i have to do the kissing part again?!! Shit!!! Sunghoon!! You!! Just let me finish the shoot first and I'm gonna screw you up tonight!

He apologies and walks towards his spot. We restart the scene again.
Now all i was waiting for the director to say Cut . Finally the director commands " Cut! " I was happy inside thinking it finally ended. But...Alas! Unfortunately , It didn't.. K! He was grabbing me tight not letting me able to break the kiss .

And by seconds his kiss get's more deeper and painful. It was hurting..So damn hard. It was becoming more painful as seconds passed. I notice people gossiping. Oh Lord ! It will surely going to be the breaking news !

Like for real what was the other people doing? Like Hey?! Can't you see someone is nearly getting sexually harassed here?!! I was feeling lack of oxygen as I feel the urge to hit him while suddenly, finally K breaks the kiss leaving me breathless

I breath horribly like a monster, finally getting the fresh oxygen inside me . My eyes goes all wide realizing the one who broke the kiss wasn't K . It was....Sunghoon?!

He punches K hard on his face making K fall hard down on the raw land . K , he was bleeding ! His nose was bleeding. Everybody get's stunned as Sunghoon quickens his steps towards K and grabs his collar making himself stand up before throwing three more punches right onto his face!

" You bastard! " K mumbles at Sunghoon but it was hearable enough for us .  After getting cursed by K , Sunghoon's face goes all wide and he jumps on K making him fall hundred times more harder than before and Sunghoon on top of K .

Starting from now it was getting more serious. I was glaring at everyone around us gulping. No one had the urge to stop them.
And i was shocked yet annoyed seeing K not defending himself.
He was letting Sunghoon hurt him without throwing it back to him cuz he wanted to frame him. I knew at the first sight about it that something horrible is getting planned.

As no one was stepping forward to stop them, i made up my mind, and run toward Sunghoon, trying to stop him . " Stop! He will get unconscious at this rate! " Seems like no one gave a damn to my statement.

I yell again asking Sunghoon to stop but instead he threws a glare at me coldly. That..Was that..Him? The Park Sunghoon that i knew? That look on his eyes were completely different. It was all red .. The puffed tight veins were visible on his eyes.They were all tight red . It was scary. Super scary! I got chills by the look.

I stand still for a moment... What should i do ? I have to stop him..At all cost ! Or not K will get killed by him! No i can't let that happen! Never!

Making up my mind I finally build up the courage within me as i sit down on my knees adjusting Sunghoon's height and getting closer to him. I back hug him without any hesitation , squeezing my eyes closed tight. " Hoon!! Stop!! Please stop! It's not like you at all ! " I knew everyone around us was getting shocked and shocked and after what i just did , i know it's going to be something bigger than a  breaking news .

Sunghoon stops his action and keeps silent for a while, making me think positive. Maybe i succeed stoping them. But Alas ! Sooner he mumbles " Don't butt in ! " Saying he throws my hands away off him" It kind of hurt...It did hurt. It was feeling like, suddenly i was watching the person i loved, an angel turning into a devil!

Surprisingly someone called the police.. Who did that ?! He shouldn't have done that! The police comes and pulls sunghoon out off the unconscious K .

I get all goosebumps seeing K in the state normally a human won't be. His face...It was all ruined! All ruined! Sunghoon!! What will happen to him?! What will the police do to him. No lord please save him!

The police cuffs Sunghoon's hands as he silently keeps his head down. Tears slide down on my face, seeing Sunghoon going inside of the car all scuffed up like a criminal.

I yell " No! Let him go!!! He did it for good!!! He will never do something terrible for no reason!! So Please!!! Let him go !! Please let him go " like a psychopath and beg the stuffs to let me go to him too !

Cheil Jedang comes and stops me saying " Siyeon! Don't be a fool! His carrier is already ruined..Do you want to ruin your carrier before even starting it yet?!!!!! " I start to cry more hard clenching Cheil Jedang's shirt arrogantly still yelling and crying..

K was immediately transferred to the hospital. The shooting was announced as hiatus. I stayed on home for a whole week, crying all alone super hard. Heeseung came so many times but i never let him in.

It was painful! So painful. I wanted to know how he was doing. If he was doing well or not. If he was eating well or not. Did they let go off him or not. Are they treating him better or not . Yet i was so curious about what reason made Sunghoon do actions like that.

I made up my mind and get ready washing my face, even though my face was a mess after crying like a weirdo for the whole damn week.
I got ready and got a cab asking the driver to drop me off on the police station..

I reached the building and went inside as I searched the area hard willing to find him . Suddenly a police officer stops my way and arrogantly asks " Where are you going miss ? "

I glare at him for a second thinking should i ask him or not. I made up my mind in some few seconds as he forrows his brows at me.
" Can you say where is Park Sunghoon? " I finally ask him still feeling quite hesitant inside.

He looks at me for a moment and asks " Why do you want him? " I glare at him saying " Answer me first! " He frowns at me and finally says. " Mr.Park...he.. " I glue my eyes on him gulping, i was scared.. What if this case ruins everything? What if... He get's locked up forever? What if... The case goes up to the court!!!

Nooo it can't happen!!! Sir please don't say anything that would probably make me get on my knees. Please sir !! Please!!

 Please sir !! Please!!