Chapter 17 : Unmasked

" Hii " He waves at me with his bunny smile. " Hi " i greet back awkwardly as i remember i forgot out of excitement that i was actually wearing a oversized clothe that totally looked funny on me .

 " Hi " i greet back awkwardly as i remember i forgot out of excitement that i was actually wearing a oversized clothe that totally looked funny on me

He grins and looked behind me , my house. " Can i come inside? "
Due to embarrassment i totally forgot that i was making him stand out there in the coldness , making it thousand times more awkward for us

" Huh- Oh Yeah!!! C-come in! " I stuttered at him . " Wow your house.. It both smells and looks like you haha 😁 " i awkwardly chuckle at his words

" Oh right! Did you have dinner? I already bought it " he grins showing . I grin back saying " Bull's eye!! i was gonna order too "
He grins again and helps me unpack the foods .

 I grin back saying " Bull's eye!! i was gonna order too " He grins again and helps me unpack the foods

" Wah!! It all looks so good!! I'll eat well!~ " saying i dig in , as well as Sunghoon. " Oh it really is~ " i smile like a fool while chewing. " I'm glad you liked it " He says. " Thank you for the dinner 😊 " He smiles sweetly back at me as he nods and says " My pleasure ~ "

Time Skip

" Wait why is your room filled with me?! " Sunghoon asks in awe.
" Well 👉🏻👈🏻 I'm a big fan of enhypen, you know 😃/😱 " I totally forgot about my room!! Ah why did i let him enter at the first place?!! God! Please save me God!!

" No- i mean..Wait , i know you're an engene but it's almost filled with me. " I blink at him as i was out of words and hella embarrassed, standing there . " Oh wait! What?! ' My EN- Diary ' ? "

I widen my eyes in shock...I totally can't let him read my diary! It's filled with cringy words!!!  " Noh!!! Don't touch that!! You can't read that!! "

Sunghoon chuckles at me with a smirk and he opens the page which one was bookmarked! He's surely legendary! He actually hit the jackpot! That page was the one when i got my first reply from him on Weverse!!! He can't read that!!! Nohhhh

" Hoon give it back!! " I scream trying to get the diary out of his hand, but it felt like i was just an ant in front of trying to get the food.

" 22 December 2023  Day - 187

- Today i wished to god to allow me to feel how it feels to get my crush or celebrity crush's reply. I wished how the way i want feel it too , that i also want to experience it too. I want to feel how other engenes feel when they get their reply from their bias. I prayed to god to give me Sunghoon's reply. It's have been 187 days already. Please give me one.
I prayed all of this to the god. As i prayed before too but never get any replies so i totally didn't expect it! But surprisingly today at the afternoon when Sunghoon was active, i posted to him " Sunghoon oppa... These days I'm so bored..Do you have any games? "
After posting it , i found Sunghoon not replying anymore so i totally gave up and closed Weverse. I opened my wallpaper where was Sunghoon. I started to talk. " Sunghoon oppa , today I asked god that i want your reply so- " I couldn't even finish my sentence and saw a notification where it said " Sunghoon-nim has replied to 천**지's post. Seeing the fan account name I was like " Wait!! Wait isn't that my account?!!! " I immediately opened it and saw he replied!! To me?!! Finally?!! After 187 days?!! Thank you so much god !! Thank you so much! He recommended me to play "수박게임 " which means the watermelon game. I don't even know why i posted something like that cuz i was never really into games.. But since my love said it , how can i sit back without not playing?! So i downloaded it even though i don't know about which watermelon game he really recommended.I downloaded the first one i got on play store. I'm really thankful to God. Finally after so many days!! Finally i got a reply.. On top of that from my crush!! Sunghoon thank you so much!! God of course thank you so much too!! This day would be my memorable day of 2023 . Thank you god for making it memorable. Sunghoon i love you!!! ♡ "

Sunghoon read the whole page out loud making me feel really embarrassed. I gave up and let him do it  since i know there was no use , he obviously has more strength than me 😓

" Si!! Seriously?! " My love " ?!! " My crush " ?!! " I look down embarrassed. " Si!! You used to like me that much?!! " He asks coming closer, resting one of his hand on my shoulder and another one to make me look at him .

I didn't look at his eye at all. I was angry at him yet embarrassed.
He chuckles out loud as i widen my eyes in surprise at him . Like seriously?! You're now laughing out loud after reading other person's secret treasure?!

He comes closer and hugs me tight and pats on my head. " If i knew back then that my Si was always there waiting for my reply, i would have always replied to you first"

" Oh really?! You rarely came back then... Not until one fan asked you to come more often , you replied to that fan and after that you were coming everyday, posting everyday, doing long lives more often. You even beat jungwon in it . You turned the active member there . " i mumble digging my head still

" Perhaps...Are you jealous? " He asks in a teasy tone as i punch him on his chest. " Oops it hurts! " He playfully replies me making me more annoyed.

" Oh- okay okay! I'll stop teasing you but you know what it's actually fun to tease you... It's actually turning into a habit " " Sunghoon!! You're still in a mood of teasing me?!! " I exclaim at him and force him to leave my house right now by pushing his back out of my room and towards the main door..

" Sowwy!!! My bad.. " saying he turns back and pecks on my lips making me blank for a second. " I hope you are not mad anymore~"
Saying he pecks on my cheek this time and giggling like a crazy seeing my red face

" Bye then~ " he bids his goodbye to me. " Bye " i blankly reply and close the door in front of the giggling Park Sunghoon. He surely knows to tease yet flutter my heart in a different way..I mumble as i hold my burning cheeks.. Omo!! It'll blust anytime!!
Park Sunghoon YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Finally!!! Finally i got his reply!! Yes the story is based on my first reply i got 2 days ago! I hope you felt my excitement...I was super happy because my first one was him..PARK SUNGHOON!!!

PARK SUNGHOON!!!