Chapter 19 : Sweetness & Bitterness Mixed Up

Siyeon's Pov

Sunghoon was walking me off to my house since it was already dark outside. Suddenly i feel his arms on me pulling me closer to him and walk on synk.. "Are you feeling okay now? " He asks me with two eyes sparkling with visible worries.

I smile at him and nod brightly " As long as your with me... I'm fine " God! I know exactly how cheesy it was but I can't stop myself at all when it's something about him . The great great Park Sunghoon haha

He chuckled as he patted on my head gently making me blush.
"Guess I won't be able to leave out of your little cage then " he said playfully teasing me but no wonder why i took it damn.. Really seriously.

" Sunghoon oppa... " He looks at me blankly yet curiously " Mmh? "

"I apologize for making you face so many troubles because of me.. It would have been better if i didn't show up in your life back then. Same goes with you. If we have never met long ago at US and never got to stay in the same hotel so that we would have never get to see each other every day, And if we have never caught feelings for each other back then, i guess it would have been much better for you. "

"I guess i would have been just a normal fan like that, crushing over you, smiling over you , crying over you, always waiting for you to reply me on Weverse, always waiting for the day to come when i would have been able to join one of the fan meets and hold your hands while talking with each other just like other fans do."

" I would be waiting for the day to come when i will go to the concerts and meet you along with other members. I guess your life would have been much better like that without me or just me being a mere fan . "

" But i don't blame fate though. Everything feels like it happened just in a blink of my eyes. Oppa i guess i have never ever said this like that before. But i badly want to say it now. Sunghoon oppa.....I Love You..."

Up until now he was looking at my eyes and listening to me well but soon after i say those words he burst out laughing " H-uh? " making me feel really dumb yet embarrassed. Yes i was dumbfounded.

" Si! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 YOU!! " I look blankly on his eyes wanting him to continue his words. He pinch my cheeks still laughing his ass off

" You're so damn CUTE!!! 🤣🤣🤣" I burst out crying and feeling awkward. He didn't even give any damn to my little confession there. Feeling upset i walk away leaving him behind with a pout .Still giggling he calls my name and catches up with me.

I slap his hands away from me. Still he keeps trying again and again to hold me and make me stop . " Don't touch me with those filthy hands of yours! " I glare at him with my teary and reddy eyes before starting to walk again.

Yet again he comes and holds my wrist making me face behind at him " I said don't touch- " before even i could finish my words i was already on his embrace. " I'm sorry si. I swear I won't tease you again. Like that . I'm truly sorry . Si-"

I burst out crying on his arms and he smiles again making my blood boil. " You- " Before i could even finish my words i felt his lips gently placed on mine making me feel like I'm on heaven.

Sooner the kiss get's more deeper and passionate. It gets harsher by seconds. Even though i was becoming really needy thanks to him but yet i was really freaking so much upset so at the point i just made up my mind to kind of play hard to get .

I push him off me and avoid eye contact leaving him dumbfounded. He was looking at me confusingly yet worriedly. Oh gosh how funny and handsome he looked. My god is that how people feel when they are upset?

Sunghoon pulls me gently for a kiss again but in two seconds i push him again off me and this time he was clearly pissed. "Si.... What's wrong? Are you still upset over that? " I totally avoid him saying " I wanna go home I'm tired. "

He blankly looks at me for some moment when i keep my eyes away from his . He finally nods and starts to move his feets. Finally!

Yes I'm still feeling pretty upset over him . Even though i know that's his nature. He always likes to tease that specific someone he truly adores. Example Sunoo . Sunghoon oppa always adores him and of course teases him the most! Yet he adores him. That's the point.

But actually teasing me when i just confessed, that pretty sucked. Without any conversation we reach my house as both of us stop in front of the door. I look behind finally on his eyes and bids him goodbye. He does too

" Siyeon! " I stop right before entering my house. Hearing footsteps coming towards me i look behind and without even completely turning i feel myself pinned on the door.

He smashed his lips on me and grabbed both of my hands using one of his hand from preventing me to break it off. And his another hand exploring some parts of me.

Sooner i give up and dive up on his lustful make out desires . It gets harsher and pationate as time passes but the lust between us never really get's lost . Kissing each other breathlessly without any breaks was indeed the wonderful feeling i have ever felt this year.

Oh Park Sunghoon the way I'm getting needy for you right now. And the way i don't want this moment to end right now in fact i want this to be eternal. Even though i know that's impossible .

"Si~" He suddenly breaks the hot and passionate kiss just to call my name so intimidatingly like that. I could feel his hot breath flowing through me so intimidatingly

" You should sleep " he tells me by letting go off me and by making an arm distance between us. His words felt like there was something making him feel discomfort or something.

Perhaps!!?! Am i not attractive enough?!! Did i make him feel discomfort?! Was i not good enough? Was i unable to please him? Am i a loser to him as a woman?

Negative thoughts kept hunting me as i saw sunghoon walking off leaving me blank like that. " Hoon! " I call him out hesitantly biting my lower lip and playing with my fingers.

He slowly turns to look at me and undoubtedly somehow i run towards him and give him the tightest hug i could have ever give!
I find him not hugging me back and staying silent.

He brokes the hug making me flinch inside getting scared thinking what if those negative thoughts turns out to be true? What am i going to do?

I look at him terrified and he says " Goodnight it's late " i shake my head making him frown " No sleep with me tonight " words carelessly slip through my mouth making myself speechless and sunghoon reaction less. Why is he so weird suddenly? It's not like him at all

I look at his eye expecting a yes but he signs telling me " Sorry si but i gotta go " i nod my head dissatisfied with him for the last time and he walks away.

I sign heavily and get inside. Now that i could feel the chilliness of today. It's really cold.. Specially...Ahh!!! Specially without him in winter night i think the coldness just increased double for me .