Chapter 11 : Conundrum

Our shoot at Paris ended smoothly. Now I'm back in Korea. Sadly i thought we would get a day off but seems like a no . We won't get any day off instead we have continuous shoot. It's so tiring.

The incident of yesterday has left a awkward yet uncomfortable paint drew on us. I mean on me , K and Sunghoon. We didn't even talk a single word between each other.

Finally the shoot ended at late night. Heeseung came by to drop me off , i was happy to see him after weeks as i run towards him and give him a big hug. He hugs me back smiling and patting on my head

"So how was it? " Heeseung asks me still patting my head and glueing his eyes on my eyes . I let out a huff from my mouth and he instantly guesses it was not that pleasentfull at all.

"Let's have dinner first, you must be starving" Hee demands as i nod with a grid on my face . He understood me so well that i was so impressed by him. I wish if Sunghoon could understand me like that too.

We ordered a whole set of meat bbq

We ordered a whole set of meat bbq . I was eating exactly how a hungry monster would eat. My clumsiness made heeseung chuckle as i feel a lil embarrassed but i couldn't hold back my hunger anymore.

" Eat slowly 😂 I won't eat yours you know" he teases me still chuckling." You can have mine too, here you go " he holds a piece using his chopsticks and feeds me as i smile and accept his feeding.

After finishing our food, i start to tell everything that happened in Paris with me , to heeseung. I was surprised that he was listening with concentration filled with his eyes.

We both lost the track of time. Without realizing it was soon gonna be twelve, we kept chatting.

Heeseung was quite shocked yet disappointed at Sunghoon because of his foolishness. " You know what si , i still can't believe i was raising a fool with me all these years " I chuckle at his words. Cuz it was so funny.

He smiles slightly seeing myself chuckle. Nah man it was visible. He was disappointed. Freaking so much! He was so disappointed at Sunghoon. Like, god who will not ? He deserves it!

" Si..I guess, you should give that fool a chance. I know he has caused you so much pain . You suffered a lot because of him but..you know what, he loves you more than anyone. So i think it's better-" Out of the blue heeseung starts to say these really unbelievable things to me .

I couldn't hold any longer.I cut off heeseung saying " Hee but don't you think that's - " heeseung cuts me back saying " I know, i know, i know what you are gonna say. Listen to me well , i know you think that giving him a chance now will be too quick. I know he deserves the taste of his own drug . But deep down inside, Si don't you want him too? Don't you want him to be with you like before? Don't you want him to stay by your side like before? Don't you want him to cuddle with you like before? Mmm? You want to right? So i think before it's too late, you two should get together. "

I was still confused and hesitant about Heeseung's advice. Right. I want him too. I want him deep down inside a lot but.. Everything..Is just too sudden. Too sudden for me to get it.

" Si..Take your time..I know it's hard.. Because the decision you have to make , will be indeed a life changing decision. So be careful, k? So that you won't regret it later " i nod back at him

"By the way... About K hyung, to be honest i had a bad feeling of his behavior ever from the start..But I didn't think things will go south like this. The things he have done to you is more than silly. Is he even a man?"

"Don't worry about it Si.. Take your time and make up your mind..I know you will choose whatever is right, not the wrong. Don't let K hyung get his way.. Make up with Sunghoon, Fighting Si! You can do it ! My si is such a strong girl " He says as he pats on my hand.

I don't know why but suddenly i burst into tears. Stress maybe it.
" Aww my Si~~ " saying he get's up from his seat and sits next to me pulling me closer making my head tug onto his embrace. I cry there for a while.

Next Morning

I couldn't sleep a bit last night.. I'm still confused about what to do. What will be right and what will be wrong. The whole world seems so confusing right now. Should i just do as hee said? Since he's never wrong. He made me fall on dilemma for sure, this time.

Well...I still love Sunghoon a lot though. It's funny because i think now i love him more than before. Day by day, i feel my love for him getting thicker and thicker.. What it is ? True Love?

Hee always helps on my right and wrong. He is never wrong. Maybe i really should give Sunghoon a chance. But...Not this soon!Anyway..I should get ready now. I have the shoot screw!

Sunghoon's Pov

I'm reviewing my script while K hyung and Siyeon are shooting their parts.. Yesterday's scenarios keeps flashing through my eyes. I still can't forget it . The way he grabbed and kissed her . Both of them kissed so pationatly, in front of me.

Karma really hits hard, huh ? Seems like they have the kissing scene today. " Light, Camera , Action! " The director directs as the shoot starts. I just... Keep away my eyes from theme cause i know that right now, my eyes will clearly show my emotions.

" Cut! Sunghoon! What are you doing? Did you forget about your part?! '?" The director suddenly yells at me. Right! I forgot...
I have the screentime too . I apologize bowing and sign slightly as i walk and they restart the part.

Seems like she is enjoying. I guess she's happier with him. Maybe I won't ever get her. I stand on my spot like a statue while they kiss pationatly. My heart breaks into billion pieces seeing them kissing again. But this time, it was more deep . It was lasting long. Damn so long!

I flench my wrist in anger, disappointment, annoyance , jealousy, rage , resentment and pique . It was a whole complex. I suddenly felt the urge to stop them but at the same time it was not the right time. I was in the middle of countless stuffs, cameramans , director and producers , on top of that, i was on the set shooting. I can't destroy the mood here

" Cut! " As the director commands. Astonishingly , they don't stop. This time they go more deeper and deeper. I was just standing at the spot with great rage flowing through me.

Everyone around us was whispering and gossiping against each other. Everyone was quite enjoying the scene, huh ?

You really had me fed up , Siyeon!