Chapter 9 : Reminiscence

I was carrying her to the car . I opened the door and carefully made her sit beside the driver's seat while i moved and get into the car from the other side and sat on the driver's sit. I slowly approach her to apply the belt , that's when she opens her eyes just to make me flinch a bit and look at her alluring eyes

"Hoon?" She mumbles softly as i stay still. She smiles a bit , still drunk. Right the moment, only regret was drowning my heart in pain as i kept my gaze locked with her . " You must hate me a lot " she mumbles making me feel apologetic towards her " I'm sorry " i mumble still locking my gaze with her's

Her eyes twinkles with tears as it soon rolls down on her cheeks, making my heart break apart. I wipe the tears using my thumb .
Surprisingly she wraps her arms around my neck pulling me closer to her just to tug her head on my chest . I hug her back , pating her head. Little sobs can be heard from her. I broke the hug and grabbed her face just to see her sobbing state

" Can't you have just stayed by my side? I really loved you so much..
I waited for one thousand four hundred seventy days for you, missing you every day, every night, every moment, every second . And eventually came to you. For you! But..you~ made me regret it all! You made me cr-"

i could no longer listen to her complaining about everything I did . I just couldn't take it anymore as i cut her off and reach my hands on her neck grabbing her face just to smash my lips on her .

I notice her eyes widened but sooner she closes it slowly kissing me back . I slowly took off the seatbelt off her body to grab her waist and make her sit on my lap, without breaking our kiss together.

Time to time, the kiss only becomes more deep and passionate. Deeper and deeper. Feeling her warm mouth inside mine . She breaks the kiss suddenly making me frown at her, we both stare at each other locking our eyes , breathing heavily . She grabs my face and slowly pulls me for a kiss again.

Si ~ I wonder if I'm dreaming right now, thank you again for choosing a coward like me , a pathetic regretful coward who loves you , more than you could have ever imagined

K's Pov

" Hi ! Mr.Marsh " i greet Mr.Marsh with a fake smile. Since my heart was wanting to spent more time with Siyeon. I wanted to carry her in my arms more, a little bit more.

"K! Man how have you been ? " Mr.Marsh exclaims putting his hand on my shoulder as i think , of course bad because of you but I can't blur it out, right? So i fake my smile again replying " Always good "

" Man you know these days I'm literally so busy with an action movie. But you know what, the lead player isn't of my style at all. Whenever i read the script, i always think of you man ! The shoot hasn't started yet.. So you wanna give it a try? "

All of a sudden Cheil Jedang runs towards me breathing hard as i flinch a bit at his state. " K!! Where's Sunghoon?! Or Siyeon??! Where are they?!!"

I get worried instantly as he adds Siyeon. " Why-" i ask Cheil Jedang as he cuts off saying " You have not seen the rumor yet?!!! " He exclaims " No.. What rumor?!! "

Cheil Jedang frowns his eyes on me as he immediately turns on his phone and shows me .

No...

It...........

CAN'T BE!!!!!

Siyeon's Pov

Shit! Why is it hurting? It is hurting so bad...My head...It hurts !! I groan because of the pain as i open up my eyes just to see a different ceiling. Way different than my room. Oh ! I'm in my hotel right? I'm not in my house..Wait!! But if my memory is right, then my hotel ceiling never looked like this

I take a glance at the whole room, it isn't familiar at all . It's not my room!! Then who's?!! How did i get here?? Did anyone bring me here? Cool! Siyeon cool down! At first, let's try to remember about last night, okay?

So.. Firstly i was at the bar..Oh no!! And i greeted a lot of people. I got thirsty and tired... Right!!! Then!! I had a orange juice!!!! It kind of tasted bitter!!!! I remember!!! But why until then?!!! Why I don't remember anything else!! Oh Man!!

Suddenly my eyes goes on a phone placed on the side table.. It isn't my phone... Where's my phone though? Should i call 999? Let's do it !!

As i grab the phone just to give an emergency call , surprisingly i find me and Sunghoon on the wallpaper..Wt-??? Wait!!! Don't tell me!!!
No it can't be!!! I jump out of the bed and find myself wearing a oversized shirt... No No No!! Why am i wearing his shirt?!!

I run off to the door and as i was gonna open it , i mean i was holding the doorknob to open it, suddenly a muscular hand holds my waist to pull me to him from behind.

My heart pounds faster cuz i knew it's him . No other than him.
He rests his head on my shoulder as i say " Let..go " i mumble breathing heavily but i managed to say it clearly.

He whispers on my ear " Don't go " the waves of his words leaving sensual yet tingling feeling inside of me giving me goosebumps all over my body .

" Feeling cold? " He mumbles softly again making me shiver all down to my veins . This time I started to feel annoyed, super annoyed. At first, I'm in his room , second now he's hugging me. Like what the fuck is happening ?!

I arrogantly break the hug and look back to give him a death glare.
Instead my glare softens as i find himself looking down, with red eyes. He was crying, it was visible. He was sobbing softly.

" What's- wrong? " I ask him worriedly yet hesitantly still thinking should i have done it or not. Was that right or wrong? Should i have just ignored or not..

He sobs as he holds my hands saying " Can't you stay? Just for a bit ? " My eyes widen in shock since i have never ever seen this sensitive side of him. Never! I think for a while before replying him ..I should yell out everything, everything today! He has caused me several pains. He deserves it. Now look at him almost begging like that.

"Do you think, i would stay ? After everything you had done to me ?" I forcefully make a serious face but inside i was hurt, more hurt to see him cry like that. I'm still confused. Hella confused ! Park Sunghoon is crying for me ? For me instead ? Out of everyone? What about his new lover though?

He keeps silent still sobbing as i try to stab him more " What about your lover? Where is she? Can't she stay instead of me ? " This time he glares at me , with his reddy eyes. I guess i hit the jackpot .

" Siyeon-a from this moment, listen to me well. Actually , it was.. A all lie! I know I'm being dramatic but yeah it was all lie. I just wanted to end things up with you cuz i was hurt, i was hurt because i couldn't see you nor you could see me anymore, it was making me have all doubt like what if , what if our bond lessens? What if it doesn't work out? What if!! These what if's started to become a nightmare to me. A nightmare that kept me up all night. Those lingering questions kept me up , all night long! And one day another question stabbed me directly at my heart. It was ' Whatever happens it won't work out, first the age gap thing, then the distanced thing etcetera etcetera.. ' Day by day i was loosing my confidence. I started to hate the thing called Love. I started to disgust it until you came and appeared in front of me that day. I was thinking hard, about what to do , what would be good and stuffs. That day, when i saw you, in front of me, the first thought that came across my mind was i wanted carry you and give you the tightest and closest hug ever ! I wanted to hold your hands and kiss you for eternity. I wanted to stay by your side, forever! But those doubts, didn't allow me to do so. I got too emotional yet Irritated and hurt, that i was not on my right mind. I could not judge the right wrong. I was being a fool. I know I'm a fool. I know i made the biggest wrong decision ever! Despite everything , are you willing to forgive me? "