Chapter 3 : Reunion

" hee-seung?!!"

" hee-seung?!!"

"Si!! Long time no see! How are you here?! For how long?? "

I chuckle at his cuteness and say " Lol give me some time to reply first. You didn't know? He..didn't tell you? " Heeseung makes a confusing face asking who the ' He ' is when i can't help but say Sunghoon and also say that i have been living here for years now.

"Damn that guy ! He didn't tell us.. Anything! " Heeseung curses at him making me chuckle. " I guess that guy is just too jealous to even let us know about your appearance haha" he says chuckling as my smile fades and he gets that something was wrong . " What's wrong si ? " He asks worriedly.

"We're not a thing anymore.. " i said bitterly making him stun at my statement. He stays silent for the moment making it quiet uncomfortable as i try to fake smile and change the subject where he just comes closer pulling myself into his arms making it a hug. He rests his hand on my head that was buried into his chest . " I know you wanna cry..so cry! Cry it out " he mumbles gently as i burst into tears . I kept crying for a while and strangely he didn't even stop comforting me. He's indeed my healer. Everytime it was him , comforting me on situations like that.

After that i tell him about everything that happened 4 years ago . And also about how i still can't get over him , everything! I found him shocked when he knew about what sunghoon said to me 4 years ago.

"Si you know what, about that guy finding someone new I don't know why but i can't actually believe that. If he actually did that then we should have been the first one to know about it.. Didn't we? But he didn't tell us..I can't believe he kept it secret. " I got shocked too knowing that following heeseung and others even didn't know about it.

" Then hee , do you think that he told me a lie because he didn't have any feelings for me anymore? Like you know our relationship was long distanced, maybe he lost his feelings for me and said that? " I bitterly say as heeseung thinks deep

" By the way don't tell him that you met me " i say to heeseung making him giggle. " Why are you giggling? " " Well you know what si? Sunghoon is actually on the building right now and he will be out soon "

I make my eyes big in shock but deep inside i actually wanted to see him. Only for today. Heeseung noticed my sudden reaction from a shocked one to a sad one as he says " I know you wanna see him right now..But it would be better to not see him " i just nod . He really understood me well and that's why i really wanted to praise him

Suddenly i hear someone behind calling " Heeseung hyung! "
We both get shocked thinking what if it is Sunghoon, as expected it was Sunghoon but he was not the one calling , it was Jay . As Jay notices me , he runs towards me and exclaims out my name as i just smile. Behind them it was sunoo , niki , jungwon and jake. Every one of them ran to me except Sunghoon, he just looked at me when jay called heeseung a minute ago . Now he's just behind looking down.

Every one talks with me . They were so happy to see me as well as i .
When suddenly jungwon asks me to have dinner with them. I really wanted to go , not for Sunghoon but for them actually , but i had to memorize the script and practice it . Since the shoot will be starting from next week and it's already the 4th day of the week .

"Guys i actually got some works to do so better eat next time. " I pout as sunoo does too . Suddenly heeseung says " Let's not disturb our star! She's going to get cast next month! " Heeseung says as he pats my head . Everyone get's shocked including sunghoon who just looked at my eyes for a second .

"Really?!! I can't believe it siyeon, ah I'm so happy for you!" sunoo exclaims as well as others compliments me except one person. Yes , that is Sunghoon . " I better get going now , bye guys! " That's when i bid my goodbye's to them and start to walk on my own . Suddenly i felt someone behind , as i look back , i got shocked seeing heeseung behind me

" Why are you walking with me ? " " Hey?! You thought i would let you go home alone? " I chuckle saying " I got creeped out for you and I'm not a child anymore! I can walk home " Heeseung smiles coming closer holding my waist making me closer to him as i get shocked
" Si maybe you're grown up but i still see you as the si i knew 7 years ago "

I just surrender and let him walk me home like that. We talked about my script and he gave me some tips . He also teased me because the story was romantic. " Oh Si ! You don't know how I'm looking forward to see you acting on it ! " He says with a teasy tone making me glare at him angrily.

He then tries hard to stop smiling cuz he knew i was not liking it anymore. " Sowwy" he said with a cute yet teasy tone, still smiling a bit , actually trying hard to stop smiling.

" That's my home " I inform him seeing he still kept walking towards my neighbors house . " Eh? We're here already? Ohkay bye! " He waves his hands at me . " Bye! " Saying i went toward my door as heeseung tells " Don't forgot to call me if you need anything" i just smile at him and then before entering the house, i stand there looking at him for a moment as he confusingly asks " What?" I think for a moment and reply making up my mind "Do you wanna come over? " I ask him as he burst out laughing "Why not? " Saying he comes over

After that i ask him if he wants to have dinner with me and of course he says yes but in a dramatic way 😑 " Of course i would if it is with my baby si " he says with a big teasy grid on his face. That's how he is lol . Even 7 years ago he used to tease me like that. But this time I didn't blush what was funnier i saw great dissatisfaction drawn on his face

" You're grown up " he says with a smile as i smile too replying " Of course your baby si is all grown up and she will keep growing up " He smiles and pats on my head . Really am i his kitty or something ?!

I got freshed up while heeseung read the whole script. He liked it and he was so excited to see me play my role. On the other hand, he was shocked knowing the male lead was K. As far as I remember, on I-Land days heeseung was not really on a good term with K since K is older than him , they had some issues leading team but they were good friends. Heeseung was happy for K to be a part of it too .

Thanks to heeseung i remembered the company casting me i mean CJ entertainment was also a part of Belieft Lab what was founded as a joint venture between Big Hit Entertainment as known as HYBE and CJ ENM, and it is the company that ENHYPEN debuted under.

I was lucky to be under the company who joined hands with another just to debut ENHYPEN.Heeseung said he was proud of me and he was glad that i was under the CJ . We started to eat when suddenly he get's a call from Sunoo

OTP

" Heeseung-hyung you aren't coming? " Sunoo asks

"No I'm eating dinner with siyeon " saying he shows siyeon and the hot food plated in front of them.

"Ah i wish if i was there too " sunoo exclaims when heeseung noticed sunghoon beside sunoo . Then heeseung just smirked thinking " I think i hit the jackpot"

After a minute he ends the call. Then we talk with each other for half an hour and at 10:30 he leaves my house .

Thanks to heeseung I had a good time after such a long time. I really want to thank him for everything one day. But a mere ' Thank you ' won't be enough. He's really such an angel... Always beside me when i need him