Fairy Tail's Fourth Master

Everyone in the Guild is quite a mess. They were all still grieving for their lost members. They missed them so much. The guild was much more quieter now. There wasn't much noise, the fights that used to take place between Gray and Natsu, and there wasn't Erza to stop them. The guild was no longer rowdy, loud and reckless anymore. Tears were shed everyday, then even more tears were shed when the search parties came back with nothing. It was awful.

"We need a new master", Macao said. The guild went absolutely still. Nobody made a sound. All eyes turned to Macao. " Oh yeah? Who would that be then, you?" Wakaba said. A bitter, sad smile on his face, looking at Macao with doubt. Macao looked at Wakaba, a very serious look in his face. " yeah, I think that I can be the next master. Someone needs to take over. What? Do you think you can do a better job than me?"

Everyone was speechless. They didn't know what to do. Macao did have a point. The guild needed someone to take over, and no one else would step up.

Sakura stepped up. " I think that is a good idea Macao. Someone needs to do it, and I think that you have what it takes to take care of us." Macao looked at her gratefully while everyone else in the guild looked thoughtful.

"Well, what do you say Minna?" Macao asked. Wakaba took a deep breath, then he faced his friend. A small smile placed in his face, his Cigar hanging from his lips. " I think we should give it up for our new master, Macao!! The fourth master of Fairy Tail!!"