What happened

(Natsu POV)
Yaaayyyyyu!!!! We are back at the guild. As I looked around, I noticed something, everyone looked ooolllldddddd!!!!!
After we kicked those weird people out of our guild, I heard a voice say, " onii-San." I turned around and stared at a girl. She had hip waist length pink hair, dark pink eyes and she was a head shorter than me. I looked at her for a moment.then all of a sudden she threw herself at me in the biggest hug I've ever had.

(Sakura POV)
I threw myself at my brother and hugged him tight. After a moment, he wrapped his arms around me and said," S-Sakura?" I nodded and finally let go of him. He looked at me closely, and started to circle around me. " what happened to you?" He said after he came back to face me. I smiled at him and said" I grew up. I'm 18 years old now Nii-San." He looked shocked, while I stepped around him to give everyone else a hug. I saw joy come over and catch up with the other exceeds, while everyone else started to disperse and talk to the others.

While Natsu and gray started creating havoc, I walked over to Macao, who was talking to master makarov." So, how have you guys been holding up?" Master asked. " we've been good, it was hard though. We started loosing money, then had to take loans for a while, like you saw with twilight ogre. We stopped getting good high paying jobs and the only missions we had were s-class ones who were desperate for help, but none of us were strong enough, but...." Macao stopped talking then.

Master raised an eyebrow and asked," how have you guys stayed up then?" Macao gulped and said, " I- I've been sending Sakura on those S- class jobs, and even some ten year quests."