Growing Up

Over the next five years, Sakura has been growing up. She has been getting stonger and she has been growing into a fine young woman.

Sakura's physical features have been changing. She no longer has all that baby fat she had when she was younger. She has a beautiful, defined face with beautiful features. Her dark pink eyes practically glow, and long, thick eyelashes brush the tops of her cheekbones when she blinks or sleeps. She has a very curvy body too, with a perfect hourglass figure girls would die for. She also has a huge bosom, about the same size, or even slightly bigger than Lucy's. She has also grown much much taller than she was when she was little.

Not only was she more mature in looks, but in character Too. She is more responsible and caring. She has also improved magically. Her magic was very powerful, and she is so much stronger. She has learned two new magics, along with improving her dragon slayer magic. She is one of the strongest wizards anybody has ever seen.

Over the set five years since she met Sting and Rogue, she has not seen them since the first time they met. She has heard about all that them and their Guild has done, but she was not impressed. To avoid them further, Sakura has also never participated in the Grand Magic Games. During that time of year, she always took a long term job, that would make her unavailable for one or two months.

The guild hasn't been doing any better these past years. The guild had to move its location from the center of town, to the edge of it, into a small rundown building. Sakura personally didn't mind, as long as she was with the rest of her Nakama. Macao has not been doing too bad of a job running the guild either.

Right now, and eighteen year old girl, was walking down the streets of Magnolia, with a purple exceed at her side, coming home from a job. It has been seven years since the others disappeared on Tenroujima, and now, what Sakura did not know, she would be coming home, to be reunited with her Brother and he Nakama.