Crocus

SPOV

I sigh. All the bright lights and sounds of the Capitol of Fiore surrounds me. I arrived before everyone else and just decided to explore the city.

I found a way to avoid transportation. I learned a magic where I can turn myself into Cherry Blossoms and float with the wind to transport me from place to place. This way, I don't get sick trying to go somewhere.

I'm walking around the town's shopping center. I am So BORED!! I should have just gone with everyone else. I know some people of the guild have to be here, but I couldn't find them.

May be if I--------

"Ow" I muttered.

I just bumped into something.....

I thought I did, until I felt weight shift on top of me

And a pressure on my chest area.....

I'm pretty sure my face is Burning Bright red right now......

I look up to see who is on top of me....

I face burned 100x brighter.

Rouge Cheney.

I looked up at him through dazed eyes, out of all people, had to be the one who gives me weird emotions.

His face is full of shock, and he stares at me wide eyed, and his face, if possible is a brighter red than mine.

I look around and see a few people pass by. They take one look at us, blush and walk away.

Why... How do I get into situations like this with him.

" c-can you please get off." I mumble quietly, but with his dragon slauer hearing, it was as clear as day to him, especially seeing how close I was to him.

He seemed to snap out of it right when I spoke. With a red face, he rolled off me and pick himself up. He held his hand for me to take and immediately pulled me up.

I felt tingles and butterflies..........

" s-sorry about t-that." He quickly apologized.

" that's okay"

Is it?......

" I guess sabertooth is gonna go all out this year again huh?" I asked him.

He nodded

" so, what are you doing here, you never really come to watch or compete in the games."

I shrugged. " may be I needed a change and finally see what's so great about this event." I said with a smirk.

Before he could reply, I walked away, deciding to finally check out the hotel the guild was staying at.

" see you later rouge."

May be ill nap until it's time to start.