Day One

Spov

My team and I were in the dressing room changing into matching outfits for the tournament. We all wore black. Laxus had his usual outfit though, and for Gajeel this was normal. Mira and Juvia wore all black dresses. I wore a black skirt that went to my ankles. It had a slit on either side that showed off my leg and I also wore thigh high brown boots with a three inch heel. My shirt was a black strapless top with a small corset like sash on my waist.

" you know Sakura, Natsu probably won't approve of your outfit." Mira stated.

I smile at her," Mira, IM eighteen. I Thank natsu doesnt have a say in That anymore."

She nodded. Juvia was prancing around the room.
" oh my, Juvia is going to go against Geay-Sama! What kind of person is Juvia! Love rival is on a team with him." At that last part, she grew a dark look. I backed away from her, slight worried for her sanity.

I looked over to Gajeel who was standing with his arms crossed sitting down, while Laxus was standing with his arms crossed.

" AND IN SECOND PLACE, FAIRY TAIL B!!!"

I smiled, that's our cue. I quickly schooled my face to a blank look as we walked out. I looked around the arenas everyone looked shocked, especially my brother and Erza.

" wha-what are you guys doing here?
GRAMPS!!!" He looked at master and the old man gave a smug grin to everyone.

" THIS IS FAIRY TAIL!!!!" I grinned as I saw the first master give us a thumbs up while swinging her legs off the balcony.

" NOW YOUR FIRST PLACE TEAM.... SABERTOOTH!!!"

They walked out and my eyes immediately traveled to rouge, my BOYFRIEND!!!!! He asked me last night after our date. I couldn't have been more happier. His scarlet eyes locked with mine and I could read them perfectly. ' good luck' they said. I broke away from his gaze just as Natsu came up to me.

His eyes traveled up and down my body( not in a perverted way, he's my brother)

" I don't like that outfit, it's too revealing for you." He said. Both fairy tail teams looked at us, expecting a show, while the other teams had their eyes trained on us slightly and pretended not to listen to our conversation.

I gave Natsu a sour look.

" Onii-San I am eighteen years old, I can wear what I want, don't worry."

" no, your still my little sister and I don't like how much skin that outfit is showing."

I scowled, "what about Lucy and Erza?"

" what about them?" He asked.

" their outfits are way more revealing than mine!!"

" yeah but you are not them, you are my little sister and I don't like how all these guys are staring at you."

True to his word, I looked at the audience and some of the others teams males had that look in their eyes when they saw a girl that they think is attractive.

I glared at my brother and opened my mouth, but was interrupted.

"Welcome to the Grand Magic Games. I'm your speaker chapati, here with Yajima and a guest speaker, from blue Pegasus, JENNY REARLIGHT!!

Now the tournament is spread throughout several days. Each day will have a main event and after a small break immediately followed by battles.

Now Guilds the event today is called Hidden. May a volunteer from each team come forward to participate."

Gray stepped up from The A team because Lyon from Lamia Scale came forward.

" if Gray-Sama goes, Juvia will go." She said with a determined look in her eye.

The game started and the object was to find other opponents and attack them, without hitting a clone. I watched how Juvia and mostly Gray were hunted by Raven Tail's Nullpudding.

Juvia explained to the audience how if we win against the A team, they have to be our sevants for a day. This applies to them too. I laughed at the faces of my guildmates. I smirked evilly at Natsu and Erza. I plan on using at Least one of them, if not both.

I sighed, at the end my team got seventh place and the other got last.

Gray and Juvia came out. Gray looked absolutely defeated. He had a slight slouch and his dark hair was cast over his eyes. Juvia looked about to cry.

Once Juvia came back I pulled her into a hug.

" don't worry Juvia. This was the first day. We're gonna pull up from this one mistake I know it. It will only get better from here." I told her.

She tightly hugged me back and whispered " Arigatou."

I sent her off to rest and waited for the individual matches to start.

" FIRST UP, RAVEN TAIL: FLARE CORONA, vs. FAIRY TAIL: LUCY HEARTFILIA!!"

I smiled, Lucy-Chan would do great!

The match was going great. I kind of zoned out a little bit. I watched as Lucy was doing a very powerful spell. Onii-Chan told me about how she used this against another celestial spirit. I smiled at the tremendous power of the spell. Then all of a sudden the energy disappeared. I looked at Lucy to see her collapse on the ground. Raven Tail Won.

Natsu-Nii went down to Lucy and started to comfort her. She went back and told everyone she was going to shower and rest.

I sat through the matches. They were all boring in my opinion.

" NOW FOR THE FINAL MATCH!!! FAIRY TAIL B, SAKURA DRAGNEEL vs. LAMIA SCALE, JURA NEEKIS!!"

My guild had their jaws dropped and turned to look at me. I smirked and said, "Bring it on Jura!"

Their eyes popped out of their head as I pulled out a blue bracelet with a silver cross on it.

Jura grinned wickedly.

"Come on then Sakura Dragneel, Let's find out who the better wizard Saint is!!"