Worry and pain

I started crying as Natsu took me back to the rest of the guild.

He stopped walking and let me down. As he saw my face, his angry features softened.

"Natsu, please don't-"
I was about to say, but Nii-Chan cut me off.

"No. I had to. You are my little sister and I will not let anyone date you because no one deserves you."

His words made me cry even more. What he was doing, looking out for my well being was so sweet and I couldn't even describe how overjoyed I am to have a brother such as him, but I am also so angry and I feel like my chest had been stabbed.

"Please don't keep me away from Rouge." I whispered.

My brother sighed and pulled me into a tight hug as I sobbed my heart out.

" I'm not going to let just anyone have you... Especially not a Sabertooth bastard." His grip on me tightened. "If he wants to date you, he has to prove himself." I couldn't help it anymore. I sank to my knees and hugged myself.

I feel touched Natsu wanted to protect me, but I couldn't help but feel pain. I was feeling pain knowing that Natsu will try to keep us apart.

Rouge has a chance in the arena, but with an angry Natsu trying to make sure Rouge stays away from his sister........

I think we know what Natsu will do.

Natsu sighed and picked me up bridal style and continued to carry me to a pub that the guild occupied for now.

I could hear all the noises all the way from here.

Once we walked in, everybody stopped to look at us. They took in my crying form and Natsu's slightly angry face and I could see the curiosity and worry in their eyes.

"My child, why are you crying." Master came up and asked me.

I sniffed, " it's nothing master." I muttered.

" it doesn't seem like nothing Sakura. Tell us who hurt you." Erza said coming up to us, with shadow across her face.

" It wasn't nothing and I will damn well make sure that no good bastard dies. If he doesn't prove to me he can protect her I'll rip him apart." Natsu growled in a dark and dangerous tone that caused everyone to look at him in shock. The place was so quiet, but I could hear some people whispering about Natsu's behavior.

"Natsu, what happened? Lwhat are you talking about?" Lucy said softly.

Natsu growled and grit out, " nothing you need to worry about Lucy, I'm gonna have it taken care of. I have to do it myself."

The tone of Natsu's voice made it so there was no argument.

Natsu set me down and steered me into Erza who put her hands on my shoulders in a comforting way.

Natsu left the guild, probably to go cool off while everyone stared in shock a couple minutes more and slowly started to get back to their activities.

Gray went out to find Natsu along with happy.

Joy came up to me. My beautiful purple exceed crashed into my chest and tried to console me. She knew what happened, she knew I was with rouge so she would connect the dots once she saw Natsu.

Erza along with Wendy, Lucy and Levy came up to me.

" are you okay Sakura-San?" Wendy asked. I started into her eyes, I saw concern and worry.

I smiled slightly, " I'm okay, I promise. Natsu just got overprotective."

" hey, we are going to a water park, how about you come. It will get your mind off things. Everyone will be going."
Lucy offered in a soft voice.

I nodded, grateful that they understand to leave the subject alone.

"Yea, I would love that."

Together the six of us walked out of the pub, I was just eager to relax after everything happened.

I hope rouge is okay....