Natsu goes crazy

" natsu I-"
That is when he lost it. There my brother stood for a good couple minutes staring at both of us with disbelief and glaring at rouge with the most hatred I've ever seen on someone. Once I had spoken, natsu burst into the hottest flames I've ever felt and roared.

It happened so fast.

Natsu had rouge pushed against the Alley wall his hand at Rouge's throat. His hand was on fire but Rouge cast some of his magic so a his throat didn't get burned through by Natsu. But I can still see he was in pain.

" YOU BASTARD! HOW DARE YOU. THAT IS MY LITTLE SISTER AND YOU..YOU, "

I grabbed Natsu as he was about to punch my boyfriend.

" Natsu stop! Let him go." I cried.

Natsu had a shadow across his face and I could tell he was out for blood. He was so angry.

He yanked his hand away from me. The air was getting hot and I could hear people from the street running and coughing trying to get inside because the heat was so intense.

Rouge looked like he was in a daze, the heat obviously getting to him.

Natsu Clenched his free hand to the side and grit his teeth.

He looked Rouge dead in the eye.

" For touching my little sister, my little cherry blossom. You, I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!!!!!"

He looked serious, oh my gosh. Natsu would actually kill him.

"NO!! NATSU PLEASE!!!" I yelled. " he's my boyfriend and I LOVE HIM!!!"

I slapped my hands over my mouth as I admitted it. Rouge was looking at me wide eyed. I only kept my eyes on Natsu. He stopped his fist from its path to rouge's face and turned his head to look at me. He kept his other hand still on the shadow mage's throat.

" you, what?" Natsu muttered.

I took a deep breath.

" Natsu, I love Rouge, he-he..." I broke off, not knowing what would happen once said out loud.

" Spit it out Sakura, before I light him on fire." Natsu growled.

I was scared. Natsu never acted like this. He was uncontrollable right now.

I looked into Natsu's eyes and tried to keep my voice calm.

" he, he's my mate Natsu." I whispered.
Natsu stared at me for a second, no emotion on his face.

He looked at Rouge and then back at me. " let him go Natsu please, you're hurting him."

Nii- chan's eye twitched and he growled. He looked like he wanted to decapitate Rouge.

He dropped Rouge to the ground and backed away.

I ran straight to my boyfriend and helped him up. His chest heaved as he took big gulps of air and his eyes were glazed. I could tell my words startled him. I was scared he thought that I was crazy and he didn't love me back.

" are you okay?" I asked him quietly. He   Gripped my wrists and looked into my eyes. I could not identify the emotions that I saw in him.

" I'm okay. Don't worry." He said in a quiet voice. I saw a huge red mark around all around his throat. His skin slightly burned, all by my brother's hand. As I was about to say something more when Natsu gripped my waist and shoved Rouge away from me.

" NATSU! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" I shouted. I struggled but Natsu was physically stronger than me. He swung me over his shoulder and glared at Rouge.

" I don't want to see you near her again." He said in the scariest voice I have ever heard. My eyes widened.

No...no. I couldn't bare it. I pounded on my brother's back and pleaded with him.
" Nii-chan. Please..please don't do this."

Natsu stared at rouge and ignored me. Rouge looked to be in shock, then his features morphed into a mortified expression. His face became hardened.

Natsu started walking away.

" no.." Natsu stopped and turned around. Rouge spoke again. "NO. I WILL NOT LET YOU TAKE HER AWAY FROM ME."

I felt overjoyed. He still wanted to see me. Rouge still wanted to be with me.

" what did you just say?" Natsu said in a dangerous voice.

" She is my girlfriend, and I will prove to you that I love her too. Tomorrow in the arena. We both know who is going into that tag battle. I will prove that I deserve your sister."

Natsu only stared at him. I felt tears to my eyes. He would actually fight for me.

My brother turned around and started walking towards our hotel. All three of us could tell that the games were done for today.

" fine," Natsu said. "Be prepared Rouge Cheney. I will not show mercy, I will burn you alive."
We left rouge standing there in that alley, while Natsu carries me away, away from my love.