Day Two

Natsu POV

I feel sick, and I am deeply starting to regret doing this challenge.

It is day two of the grand magic games and I am currently participating in chariot.

I felt the storing in my stomach become worse. We were moving to fast and this is the worst thing ever.

WHO CAME UP WITH THIS CRUEL TASK!!!!!!!!!??????!!

I along with the iron head himself are participating for Fairy Tail. The Saber bastard Sting is participating too.

I felt myself sweat and I couldn't stand anymore. My legs felt weak, but I have to keep fighting, for my guild!

I walked slowly along the wooden cart. The three of us ( Sting, Gajeel and I)
Were still on the last cart, all the way in the back. Everyone else flew right past us once the task started.

I hated this feeling. I'm pretty sure I was green and looked very bad right now.

I still remember he lecture my sister gave me this morning when I told her I will be participating

Flashback....

"NATSU!!!! Think this through. You will not be able to do this challenge. You are only going to regret it. You are going to get sick. Why do you think I didn't volunteer for this.  I would be the last person for this challenge. Do You Have No sense???"  Sakura said, yelling in my face.

What does she mean?? It's a challenge and I really want to participate today, so I'm going for it!

" don't worry Sakura, I'll be fine. I'm gonna win for our guild."  I said patting her head to clam her down.

It didn't do much, the fiery look in her eyes grew as she glared at me. I gave her a determined look and started her down just as hard.

She sighed and I internally cheered in victory. If I actually celebrated, she would kick my ass.

" fine , so what you want. When you are done, I'm going to be the one saying ' I told you so'"

End of Flashback....

I wish I listened to her...

" you know, you fairies should just quit now." I head the idiot say.

I looked behind me to see sting, not looking that sick and smirking at us.

" HOW DO YOU SEEM FINE??"

Gajeel and I exclaimed. I momentarily glared the metal freak for saying the same thing as me.

( A/N: sorry, I'm feel like I'm going to mess this scene up, so I decided to just post this video and let you guys watch it. Sorry if you think I suck because of it. So I'm gonna skip to the end of his speech and continue from there.)

" FOR FAIRY TAIL!! FOR OUR COMRADES!!" I yelled

Sakura POV

I was almost I. Tears by the time my brother ended his speech. I have nothing against crying, but I wanted to be strong. I hugged my four friends that were in the booth with me. My brother sure knows how to stir emotions from crowds.

" Sakura-San. It must have been hard for you these seven years. Juvia is most sorry for abandoning you."

Juvia said crying. I smiled a watery smile. The other three were shaking their heads and hugged me tighter. " don't worry minna, you didn't abandon me. I forgive you guys, I know it couldn't have been helped. We did stay strong for you. I didn't believe that you guys were gone. None of us did."

Laxus gave me a pat on the head " you have done a great job fire flower." I smiled at the old nickname. That is what everyone called me seven years ago. Sometimes I wish I could just go back and make it so they were never gone.

I remember when they first came back, when I went to greet Wendy at first, I called her Wendy-nee. She acting strange then.

Flashback

I saw Wendy talking to Reedus. He handed her a painting and she froze once she saw it. I still haven't talked to Wendy yet, so I got up and went to greet her.

" hey Wendy-nee I missed you so much!"

She looked up At me shocked. " Sakura- chan, you are much older then me now, please Wendy is just fine.

I smiled at her but she looked down for some reason. " are you okay Wendy?"

She looked back at the picture and muttered," I'll get bigger but not there?"

I looked curiously at the picture. It showed her as if she had not gone to Tenrou. If she was grown up. She looked beautiful so I was confused as to why she was sad. Then her comment hit me. Oh...oh. She wanted bigger...

" oh Wendy, no need to be sad." I.said then pulled her into a hug.

" she then muttered something, but it was muffled by my chest, so I let go of her and she was bright red.

" even you got bigger Sakura!!" WAHH!!!"

End of flashback.

I chuckled at the memory. Of course Wendy greeted me properly again later, but it was quite amusing seeing her like that.

I sighed, I wish everyday could be as carefree as it was before.

I looked back to the task just in time to see Natsu, Gajeel and Sting cross the finish line, in that order. I smile happily, Fairy tail A finally has some points. I am sure things will look up for them.

" THE FIRST BATTLE, LAMIA SCALE: TOBY HORHORTA vs RAVEN TAIL: KUROHEBI!!!!!"

Here we go..........