Meeting Again

SAKURA

I was walking through the town of hakone as a shortcut back to magnolia after a long and tiring job. The problem was, it was so crowded. I could hardly see above the sea of people. I quickly slid and went through dozens of people until I found a less crowded road where I could finally see ahead of me.

I sighed in relief and went back to walking. I looked around. I was in a mini shopping center. It was quiet and nice here. There was little shops though, it wasn't as big as the market in Magnolia. There were a few clothe shops, but there were quite a bit of restaurants and bakeries.

I stopped outside of a small cake shop. I turned around to ask joy if she wanted anything......she. Wasn't. Behind. Me.

" JOY?! JJJOOYY??!!" I called, but I didn't hear her back and I did t see her at all. I started to panic. Where was she? ......DANG IT.

She was probably lost in the mob of people that I just evaded back at the center of the town's shopping center. I was in such a hurry to find this secluded spot that I accidentally left My best friend behind.

With a gulp, I braced myself and headed back into the crowd.

"JOY??!!" I kept calling, but to no avail. I couldn't find her, not a single flash of familiar purple color of my exceed. I started asking around. I went up to a black haired lady and tapped her on the shoulder. She turned around and smiled at me.
" is there anything I could do for you dear?" She asked politely.
" yeah, have you seen my friend, she looked like a purple cat and her height is about more than halfway up my calves. " I woman shook her head and gave me a sorry look. I sighed.
" ok, Um... Thanks though." She nodded and I headed off in a different direction.

UNKNOWN POV

I was walking home from a long day at the guild. I just wanted to go home and sleep. My exceed was already asleep, riding on my head while I walked to my house. I left my idiot partner at the guild, seeing as he was trying to flirt with some of the female members of it. I rolled my eyes, that guy is stupid, but he is one of my friends.

I sighed, what am I going to do with him. I was about halfway home when I came to a stop. My ears picked up and heard quiet sobs coming from the water fountain about ten feet away. I slowly approached the noise, my footsteps making absolutely no sound as I walked around the circular rim of it to inspect the disturbance.

As I rounded the corner, I saw a Tiny purple figure. An exceed. Obviously a female seeing as she was wearing a dress. I slowly walked up to her. My shoes crunched a few leaves on the ground that had fallen from the tree above. The exceed's head shot up and she looked at me with wide eyes. She started to whimper and back away from me.

" hey, hey it's alright, I'm not going to hurt you." I said quietly to her. She looked at me warily and gave me a frightened look.
" are you lost?" I asked. With testy eyes she nodded her head. " I, I lost my friend through the crowd and I couldn't find her again. " she started to cry again and I quickly scooped the little exceed into my arms, careful not to move too much because of the my sleeping friend on the top of my head.

" hey, don't cry, I'll help you find your friend." I said. She looked up at me with big eyes. " really ?" She asked. I nodded. With that, I set off into the market, slightly ignoring the feeling of familiarity I got when I saw the purple exceed.
-----------—--—---——--------------———-

"Joy?!" I snapped my head into the direction of the voice and started toward it. Joy was trying to call her out too.

" SAKURA!!"

......Sakura.
She was here. I haven't seen her in a long time. I have seen her in quite a few witch weekly magazines as a model. I still remember when I saw her, j acted so love struck. I smiled slightly. I was going to see her again.