Reunions

Sakura was sitting quietly in a booth in the back of the guild. She was so tired. Joy was sleeping on the table in front of her. They had just finished a mission. Sakura was almost asleep, until she heard the guild doors open.
"OI FARIES, YOU GOT OUR MONEY?"
' UGH, it's Twilight Ogre' thought Sakura. She really did hate them.
Romeo ran up and said, " you leave us alone, we don' t have to give you anything." Sakura saw the guy in the front raise his fist and she quickly got up, and in a flash, she was I front of Romeo, holding the guy's fist in her hand. She forcefully pushed him back a couple of steps. The guy looked at her, then at Romeo, you're lucky kid, otherwise I would've beaten you to a pulp.
Sakura then got angry." Leave this building and never come back." The guy looked at her with a smirk.
" Sweetheart, we ain't leavin' until we get our money." He then raised his fist again, but before he could do anything, he was flying across the guild.
The rest of the men quickly fled and the guy got up, stared at the entrance in fear and left.

Sakura watched the man leave, but when she saw who was at the entrance she felt her heart stop. A very familiar pink haired boy, and a group of people stood behind him.
" Yo Minna, we're back."
Sakura stared at them. She felt something wet on her cheek. She was crying.
" Onii-San", she breathed out.