Re: Request for a Timeline + Surprise

Chapter 1 (Selection) - Xiu (16) becomes Noble Lady Zhao during early spring aka mid-March.

Chapter 3 (Emperor) - Xiu (17) Officially is considered an imperial concubine. This takes place nearly a month after she enters the palace. (mid-April)

Chapter 4 (Imperial Concubine) - Xiu (17) is promoted to Imperial Concubine Hui. (June)

Chapter 7 (The Bravest Subject) Xiu (17) is revealed to be four months pregnant. (August )

Chapter 8 (Three Dragons and a Phoenix) Xiu (17) gives birth at the end of her sixth month and is promoted to Gui Fei (October)

Chapter 13. (Jiang's final visit) - Jiang Zhu dies (November)

Chapter 15. Imperial Noble Consort is confined (December)

Chapter 16. (Bastard Child) Xiu (18) Imperial Concubine Chen has an affair and is found to be at least three months pregnant (May)

Chapter 20. (A New Phoenix) Xiu (18) is named Imperial Noble Consort. (June)

Chapter 24. (The Phoenix Ascends) Xiu (19) becomes Empress and Imperial concubine Shu gives birth. (July of the following year)

Chapter 26. (Good News and Moving) Xiu (20) faints and is found to be a month pregnant (January)

Chapter 28. ( Weddings and Returns) Xiu 20) watches her sister get married.

Chapter 29. (The Selection) Xiu (20) helps her husband pick new concubines, she is four months pregnant. (April)

Chapter 30. (The Empress of Great Liang) Xiu (20) 4 months pregnant lecturing the Imperial court. (April)

Chapter 31. (Upheaving the Harem) Xiu (20) supports Zhong Gui Fei (24) during labour. 

Chapter 32. (Drugs and a sick emperor) Xiu (20) accompanies Zhi Gui Fei (25) who is four months pregnant to see the Emperor and falls asleep. (August)

Hey, so I thought you guys should get the image of Zhi Gui Fei at her six-month mark since the next chapter is a three-month time skip.