6.0 | The Events Of a Swift (requested)

"Come on, It's time to go." Tree said to you, standing in the doorway of your school.

"But I don't want to go, please let me stay." you whined.

"I never thought I'd hear you complain because you're leaving school early." she laughed. "Come on, kiddo."

"Don't tell me you agree with this. My education is being interrupted!"

You had to leave early because you and your mother had an auction to attend, regarding a non-profit organization for children in need. You had to choose some things to give away, and help your mother picking out the teenage girls presents. But today, school would give out free starbucks for those who stayed until the last period. Funny how this type of shit only happened to you.

"I'd agree if you weren't here for the starbucks offer."

"How do you even..?"

"How wouldn't I? Come on, I'll get starbucks for you on the way." She smiled, and you smiled back.

"I'll gather my things!!"  You skipped happily towards your classroom. Putting your notebook, pencils and rest of material on your backpack, you said goodbye to your friends and fees, laughing.

"Seems like you won't be getting any starbucks." Aubrey, one of the mean girls on your biology class screamed at you.

"Yeah, I'll be doing something way better."

"Like what?" She snapped.

"Oh well, that's a secret." You said and left the class. They didn't exactly know you were Taylor's daughter. You never wanted to, for safety reasons. For that matter, Tree would always be the one to pick you up and take you anywhere you'd want to go, ever since you were young, that's what you could remember.

"Yeah right, go leave with your witch of a mom!" She said, in reference to Tree's hair. You just rolled your eyes.

You found Tree and she helped you by carrying one of your backs on the way to the car. You insisted she wouldn't, but she always gave you a lecture about how you'd ruin your back health and that you were too young to complain about back pain. Putting all of it on the trunk of the car, you sat next to her on the back seat. After a few traffic lights, the car took a turn to the left, on Starbucks, as it was promised to you.

You left the car, excited. Tree held your hand on the way out, for safety reasons since you were younger. She had always held your hand, ever since you could remember.

"Hey kiddo, go sit and I'll order it."

"How do you know what I want?"

"A venti vanilla frappuccino with extra caramel drizzle and a touch of banana." you watched every word come out of her mouth. You were mesmerized. 

"You're no fun." You crossed your arms over your chest.

She sat in front of you, with your drink of choice and hers.

"So, tell me, how's school?" She started.

"Overwhelming as always. Can you believe I almost passed out yesterday? I don't know why, I just couldn't breathe!"

"Does Tay know that? "

"No, I didn't have time to tell her." You said, picking on your drink's straw.

"And why didn't you call me then? You know I'm always here for you! " She left her cushion to sit next to you, hugging you while you held back some tears. "Please, I can't stand to see you cry, but you know you can. Breathe in and out, honey." She said, rubbing circles on your back.