7.05 | Like A Little Kid (Requested)

Possible trigger warning: Throwing up, puke, hospital and talk about body functions.

I know it took me longer but it's hard to do shit with a fucked finger.

And the chapter is REALLY long, so hence that too.

I wanna dedicate this chapter in name of @secretromanoff. 🫶🫶

And @ShaeRobyn, your details were very helpful!

Anyways, good luck and grab some tissues! Good read

Read it in-between 7.0 and 7.1

Another boring week just started, and you're sitting in math class, despite not wanting to be there. Being Taylor's daughter did not give you a missing pass, unfortunately. Even so, the class started to feel funny. The words stopped making sense and you're definitely not paying attention. Well, despite the fact that your teacher is signing Logarithm homework, something else didn't feel right. You're dizzy and your blood sugar is most definitely low. It seems you're carrying the whole world on your back right now. Shaky, you stand up to ask for a bathroom pass, which you are granted. Before you can leave the classroom, that annoying bitch Ariana Mendez, that won't leave you alone for fucks sake speaks.

"Oh, look! Famous mommy is on her way to cut class, as everybody will let her."

You were so not in the mood to discuss with Ariana at that time. Your priority was making to the bathroom alive. So, for that matter, you just gave her the finger and left.

You tried running, but your stomach didn't quite appreciate it.

You fell like a freaking banana peel on the ground, truly thankful that no one else could see your stumblingness. Finally, crawling through the ground, you made it to the bathroom. You emptied the whole contents of your stomach on the toilet. All of the food you had consumed earlier was now going down the drain. Your breakfast - that Travis had put a lot of love into - had gone to waste. You couldn't help but feel guilty. He woke up extra extra early just to make sure you'd be fed with homemade cooking before spending a whole day out of the house. Your throat was burning up, like a train had stopped by. Your whole body just gave up while you were sitting down on the ground, just waiting for the built sensation on your body to end. It was dreadful. It smelled so bad, you were all sweaty and your hair was glued to your forehead and to your neckline, due to the sweat.

Four painful minutes, an agonizing experience. The lump in your throat was surely gone, but inside of you was still the same. But.. that didn't make any sense! What else could you throw up if your stomach was empty? It was still spreading and building up all over your abdomen. When you thought it was over, it wasn't. You started throwing up bile, the green-ish liquid that smelled really bad, produced by the liver and stored in the gallbladder.
It's supposed to help your body break fat, helping with digestion. Right now, you are putting all of your efforts on retching your guts out.

After you were done with your business, you got up, weakly flushing the toilet and heading directly to the nurse's office.

"Hi, is anyone there?" You asked. Usually, there would be two to three nurses working the same shift, since it was a very big school.

"Why aren't you in class, young lady?" One of them asked.

"I.. I don't feel well."

"Do you have a pass?" The same one asked.

"I don't, but-"
"Then you must head to class."

"But I just threw up. A lot."

"Can you prove it to me?"

"No, but-"

"Class, right now." The same woman yelled. You felt so sick, you had no words to argue. Downing your head in defeat, you started to back out, when Susan, your favorite nurse glanced over.