0.2 | Please, Read. Thank you ❤️‍🩹

Hey, everyone. There is no easy way to say this but I feel like I own you an explanation. I've received a few dms and pms and I thank you for that 💚 so, anyways, I just wanted to let you know that yes, I tried to take my own life yesterday night. I've been struggling with depression ever since I was eleven. Some days are better than others, but it never gets better. I'm not gonna go into details on what sent me into spiral or what triggered it but I will let you know it was a very scary night to face on your own on the cold of your bedroom. No one is aware of this, but you that are reading. I haven't told my parents and I don't plan on it; they already have too much to worry about - not that they would worry about it, they just would have to send me to a mental institution and that costs money, so no.
Now I just have to live on with my life and await to see what it brings me. For that matter, I'm asking for at least the end of March to try and pull myself together; I know this isn't what I had promised everyone, and that I was gonna post weekly, but this really wasn't on the plans and I am still trying to deal with a few side effects. I'm still gonna try to post a few text chapters eventually, because those are easy to make and really pleasing. I'm aware it can be very upsetting because I have unfulfilled requests from December still, but that's all I ask. I am not dealing with writing very well at the moment and even worse reading, so I'm sorry if this is written somehow wrong. On top of that, my test week just started so it's been a little extra hard to keep all of this stuff balanced. One week-ish is all I ask.

Once again, I'm sorry and I promise I'll make it up for it. I promise you I'm trying my hardest.

With lots lots of love, B🤍