8.0 | Everything Has Changed (Requested)

HEYYY! I know i was supposed to post this a very long while ago, but my cousin asked me for her birthday a Barbie hair party, so I was stuck dying the hair of Barbie dolls LMAOOO

At least she asked me to make Taylor era's barbies as well so that was fun.

Also, this was SO dramatic, don't kill me. It's a sensitive chapter for violence. If triggering, don't read it.

It was the early morning of December eleventh, and your mother's birthday was coming up. You were so excited about it, even more excited than Taylor. You were plotting a surprise along with some of Taylor's friends: a birthday video. Everything was coming along nicely. Selena had made a video about how much Taylor meant to her; Sabrina talked about how thankful she was; Gracie and Phoebe just vented and cried about how happy they were with Taylor being in their lives. Ryan was standing in the background of Blake's video, with a big sign "You suck, Blake's mine".

You were so happy about everything, since this was one of Taylor's first birthdays that you could actively participate and understand why that day was so important to her, after all, you didn't care enough about your birthday - not like she did, at least. And you had planned this in advance, everything had to be perfect. It was basically ready, a powerpoint and a slideshow, everything made especially for her, but it needed some touch ups.

You needed her password for your plan to work out. First thing, you needed to block her from all of the mentions and accounts in case it was leaked by a crazy fan. Second of all, you had to email the link for the video - that was ready for ages now. But it was still two days away from the big day, so you would have to just hide it and make sure she didn't see it, by copying the link, saving it, then deleting the proof.

As she had gone to the bathroom, you sneaked up to her music room, to try and get a hold of her phone. Sneaking was your specialty, but you boarded nowhere close to the mastermind T-Swift. Yu grabbed her phone, unlocking it with your birthday - a classic.

Going onto her online mailbox, doing exactly what was planned. Out of the blue, you had an idea. You wanted to record a voice memo for her to be surprised on her birthday, as it was already foreseen that she would work on her birthday, on the thing she loved more than cats and you: music.

You had finished your tasks, and were starting the other part of the surprise. Her phone was in sync with the computer, and accidently, instead of clicking on 'create new memo', your finger slipped on the other computer tile, the delete.

Right before you could realize what you had done, Taylor came back inside.

"What are you doing here?" she asked you.

"I'm.." you said back, when she realized you had her phone in your hands.

"Why do you have my phone? What were you doing?" She not so calmly approached you, pulling the chair you were sitting on back. " Answer me, Y/N. What were you doing on my fucking phone?"

"I was-" Once again, cut again by your mother

"Did you delete my file?" She said, enraged like a dragon.

"Yes, but it was an accident, I swear!" you pleaded. She turned her body the other way, not facing you. She was breathing heavily, pressing her own knuckles until they turned white. Before you could say anything in response, you heard her again. "Do you have any idea how long I've been working on this? How many hours have I lost on it? HOW MUCH OF MY HEART I'VE POURED ON THIS SONG?"

"I'm sorry, mom. I didn't mean to, you know that!"

"IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER! YOU DELETED THE WHOLE FILE! I'VE LOST THE MEMO, THE WORKING SECTION AND THE LYRICS UPDATE, AND WHAT FOR? I HAVE LOST A WHOLE SIX MONTHS OF WORK! YOU DID THAT ON PURPOSE, DIDN'T YOU?" She started to scream at you