Chapter 3- Savior Pt. 2

"Enterprise, Engage!"

The carrier transformed into hundreds of blue wisdom cubes as Enterprise (CV-6)'s rigging was formed.

"That's her! That's the Eagle Union's strongest carrier!" Cleveland exclaimed.

"The Grey Ghost." Akagi said with a hint of frustration

Enterprise skated across the water commencing her attack on the giant fox. She fired arrows at the fox, injuring it greatly.

"Entertain me, phantom!" Kaga yelled as she launched planes engulfed in blue flame. Enterprise dodged her attacked and got up to point blank range.

"You're mine." Enterprised released her arrow striking Kaga square in the chest. The giant fox dissappears as Kaga falls to one knee.

"How dare you injure my body! This body belongs to my dear sister!" Kaga says in anger as she summons her rigging.

"Enough, Kaga" Akagi said.

"Dear sister, I can still fight!" Kaga argues.

"I know, but there's a right time for everything" Akagi says as reinforcements in the form of Wales and Illustrious arrive, albeit too late.

"We've accomplished our goals. Thus mission is a success." Akagi says as she holds a black wisdom cube in her hands.

"Yes, dear sister. If you say so." Kaga says as the two start to float away.

"You think we're letting you get away?" Enterprise asks in a threatening tone.

"Oh, what a scary glare. I'm about to lose my composure" Akagi says sarcastically.

A red paper plane bumps into Enterprise's arm forcing her bow to aim away from the duo. In the distance, the Sakura Empire carrier Zuikaku can be seen.

"My seniors, it's time"

"Yes, let's take our leave" Akagi says as the Sakura Empire forces retreat.

"Azur Lane, consider this a formal declaration of war. We, Sakura Empire, along with Iron Blood will now crush your deception-" Akagi was announcing her declaration of war when a pair of Photon torpedoes slammed into both her and Kaga.

"Would you kindly please shut up and leave, please? Or would you kindly stay for more?" Said the mysterious voice that came from the mysterious ship that now hovers over the bay.

Akagi and Kaga were both physically injured from the impacts as they were seen struggling to stand.

"Grrr.... heed our warning Azur Lane, for we are Crimson Axis" Akagi says as a storm of cherry blossoms suddenly sweeps through the area. When it clears, the Sakura Empire is nowhere to be seen.

________________________________________

Enterprise (1701) POV

To say that Enterprise was feeling proud would be an understatement. She was relishing in the fact that she interrupted Akagi's little speech with a Salvo of Photon torpedoes and she enjoyed every last bit of seeing her angry face.

"That's what she gets for attacking Pearl again" She laughs. Soon enough though, she comes to her senses and realizes that 'oh shit, I'm still here and these people are probably super confused right now'. She would have to introduce herself to these people and now she was currently prepping herself.

"Alright, you've technically done this before albeit it was more like your crew than did the talking, not you. But hey maybe their skills were brought over to you" She says to herself. Soon, her comms detected a transmission coming from below her as she patched it through.