Chapter 7- I Spy With My Little Eye

The next morning...

Enterprise woke up with a start, practically jumping out of bed. She was quite restless, especially now due to the fact that they might be finally getting answers as to why exactly a whole Siren force was dispatched just for two destroyers. It made her wonder what kind of information these two held to veen have that large of a force chasing them in the first place.

Those questions would be answered in due time though for she was quite hungry. She walked out of the dorm to walk to the canteen when she caught sight of the two sisters they rescued the day before. They had their own little stand selling what seemed to be panda-shaped rice balls.

"Huh, well would you look at that" She looked on as they, along with surprisingly Hamman, made their panda-shaped rice balls serving them to passersby.

"One order, coming up!" Ning Hai was seen giving out the sweets as Hamman was trying to put the eye accessories on a rice ball only for it to slip from her fingers making her grow quickly frustrated.

"Why does Hamman have to help!?" She cried out in frustration.

"Jiayou. Keep at it!" Ping Hai said trying to cheer Hamman up.

"Ping Hai! Don't eat the stuff we're selling!" Ning Hai said, trying to get Ping Hai to not eat their own sweets beiong ignored entirely.

Enterprise couldn't help but giggle a bit as Enty and Belfast came by as well.

"They started a business" Enty said, lightly surprised.

"Their resilience is quite exemplary" Replied Belfast.

Enterprise turned aroundnand greeted them "Oh hey, morning you two. Want one?" She asked, holding out the food in her hand.

"Oh, no but thank you..."

"Come on, at least try it! Hey, it's on my tab, don't worry" Enterprise cut her off as she bought two more before giving them to the both of them.

Enterprise sat down on a bench, taking a bite "So judging by you being slightly better, I'd say you took my advice to heart." She said with a sweet smile.

Enty had seen this type of smile before. It's the type of smile she'd only see with her older sister Yorktown when she's trying not to look mad but you just know she is.

"Uh um yep I sure did" She said awkwardly.

"I do hope so." She responded as she finished her food "Now come on, we have a meeting to attend."
_________________________________________

In the commander's office, we see the group sitting down on the couches. The two Empery cruisers were telling their story of what exactly happened that led up to them being near critically injured.

"The dragon empery had detected some suspicious activity by the Sirens. It could be a sign that they're preparing for a massive attack. We went on a scouting mission to find out more but..."

"You were ambushed, resulting in your situation" Enterprise finished.

They both nodded "The thing was that the fleet we faced was lead by what we believe was a high class Siren" Ning Hai added.

"You mean that high-class Sirens could be doing something?" Hornet asked, eating the remainder of her rice treat.

"Maybe they're trying to strike while Azur Lane and Crimson Axis are fighting each other..." Ning Hai proposed.

"From a strategic standpoint it is valid. Think about it, we are at each other's throats wasting valuable resources while they do whatever they want. They want us to be separated, taking each faction off the list one by one" Enterprise suggested.