Chapter 4- Getting settled

"Just a maid passing by"

"A maid? What kind of joke is this?" Zuikaku asks, confused.

"She's dead serious" Prinz Eugen says before going into a coughing fit with how much damage she sustained. "She is the second ship of the Edinburgh class light cruisers- Belfast. She may look like a joke, but she's still a legendary warrior. Don't underestimate her"

"A pleasure to meet you again, Prinz Eugen of Iron Blood. Although, it would seem as though you have seen better days given your current condition" Belfast says.

"Indeed. Though I would've liked to settle old grudges far away from Iron Blood and Royal Navy" Eugen says.

"I have no objection to your proposal, but..." Enterprise suddenly perks up "I've got several contacts coming in due west of our position on my scanners, identity unknown"

Several ships could be seen sailing towards them "I must remind you that we would respond with all of our might" Belfast finishes.

"The main Royal Navy fleet" Enty remarks.

"Hm, I guess it's time to quit while we're ahead" Eugen says.

"The next time we meet you better take us seriously!" Yells Z23 before walking away in anger.

Ayanami was about to follow, but not before looking back to see Laffey waving goodbye "Bye bye, see you"

With that, the opposing fleet retreats from the battlefield. Suddenly, Enty faints from exhaustion with Belfast catching her "Is something wrong?" Asks Belfast, with no response.

Enterprise floats down from her elevated position and pulls out a medical scanner. She isn't impressed by the results "Well I'll be dammed, if bones were here he'd be giving her an earful when she wakes up. Exhaustion, malnutrition, fatigue, the list goes on. I'm surprised she was even fighting in the first place" She remarks in a serious tone. "Here, let me take her. I'll get her fixed up" She says, offering to take Enterprise. Belfast agrees and hands her over before the fleet makes their way back to base.

Enty wakes up but not in the familiar sight of her room. The bed was not hers and the room itself was of a completely alien design. She was about to get up when she heard a door open and a familiar voice greeting her "You're finally awake! You had us worried for a second back there" She turned her head to be greeted by her "doppelganger" taking a seat next to her bed.

"Where am I? What did you do with the others!? What-" Enty started getting aggressive when she felt herself going limp. Enterprise sighed "I always hate doing that" What she had done is target Enty's pressure point which was something she inherited from Spock- being able to target pressure points and since the KANSEN were human in appearance, she assumed and was correct, that they had the same pressure points as normal humans but the effects weren't the same.

"What did you do to me?" Enty asked.

"I targeted your pressure point in order to incapacitate you due to your increasingly agitated behavior but it would seem as though the only effect is temporary paralysis" Enterprise explained, Enty being able to move her limbs shortly after. "As for your friends and comrades, they are completely fine. They are rebuilding the base as we speak. As for you, you are in the depository or sickbay of my ship. Speaking of which, do you have any idea how poor in health you were?!" Enterprise scolded. "Clear lack of essential vitamins and minerals, both combat fatigue and sleep deprivation, and don't get me started on diet! You, ma'am, are going to be on a prescription diet and are going to be given vitamin and mineral supplements until you fully recover!" She further scolds, going around the cabinets to get the appropriate supplements.