Chapter 119

"Wh-who are you...?"

Raon turned around, leaving the bewildered Radin behind.

Wham!

Five shark moles split the ground and came out from it, as if they'd been waiting for that moment.

"Kieeeh!"

The shark mole closest to him opened its mouth wide and struck him with it, trying to swallow him whole.

"Too simple."

The shark mole's simple attack was fast and powerful, but Raon could only see it as slow since his perception was wide open.

Raon bent his body backward. The moment the shark mole's head stopped midair, he drew a half moon with his sword.

Psh!

The shark mole was split diagonally, spurting red blood.

"Krr..."

"Kieeh!"

The four remaining shark moles didn't attack him rashly after witnessing the first one's death. They lowered their postures and exposed their claws.

"Defending, huh...?"

Raon moved ahead, stepping on the frozen ground. He swirled his sword and spread his murderous intent.

"It will be pointless."

He kicked the ground and dashed towards the shark moles, at which point they attacked with their claws—as if they'd been waiting for that moment.

'I knew it.'

Even if they were trying to defend, they were just monsters following their instincts. He'd expected them to make their move first.

Raon slightly twisted his shoulder to dodge the shark moles' attacks, thrusting his sword.

Slash!

The blade, heated and red, ripped the shark mole on the right in half.

"Shieeek!"

The shark moles felt the danger and pounced at him from three sides. They snapped their teeth and thrust their claws.

Whoosh!

Raon turned his ankle three times, and that was enough to avert the shark moles' attacks like water.

'What is this?'

His perception was sensitive, as if his skin had been extended. He could feel the shark moles' muscles move, their claws' paths, and the amount of strength in their chins as if everything was within the palm of his hand.

'Is this the true power of Glacier?'

It felt like the entire space was his skin. It seemed Glacier's true utility wasn't just scouting but enhancing the senses during a battle.

"Shiee!"

"Kiee!"

Raon dodged the shark moles attacks, which were rushing at him, with a paper-thin difference before thrusting his sword. The crimson flower blossomed, blooming from the blade and ending the shark mole's life.

Slam!

As he pierced through the heart of the fourth shark mole that was rushing at him like a bull, the last one turned its back and went back to the hole it came from.

Rumble!

It started running towards the northern sea, straightening its fin.

"You aren't going anywhere."