Chapter 154

"What kind of bullshit is that?"

Urek pushed the vase aside and frowned. He couldn't understand what Reff was talking about as he started blabbering about a king of destruction.

"That damn bastard is destroying everything in the training ground! Everything that he lays his hands on is destroyed!"

Reff clenched his fist and slammed the desk.

"Since his simple touch breaks down everything, king of destruction is the only way to describe him!"

"Please, calm down!"

Urek picked up the vase to embrace it, pushing Reff away.

"It's not a big deal if all he did was destroy some of the objects in the training ground. Did you really have to come here to tell me when all he did was break some training swords and training outfits?"

"I wouldn't be here if that's all he did!"

Reff pounded his chest in frustration.

"That crazy bastard smashed three cassiterite cuffs and destroyed all eight sword dummies!"

"What?"

Uren dropped the vase and brusquely stood up. He glared at him without even looking at the shattered vase.

"Wh-What did you just say? All eight sword dummies have been destroyed on top of three cassiterite cuffs?"

"Yes! All of them broke!"

"Why would they break, though? Don't tell me you forgot to make him wear the cuffs."

"N-No, he was wearing them. He just destroyed them all! I'm not sure if it was his strength or a technique. He is literally a king of destruction!"

"What the...?"

One pair of cassiterite handcuffs was worth a hundred gold, and a single sword dummy was worth over two hundred gold alone. Although the equipment was terribly expensive, they were solid enough to justify the cost. He couldn't believe that such equipment was destroyed.

"So, 1,900 gold in total... Did we really lose 1,900 gold worth of equipment?"

Urek's eyes lost focus like he'd smelled a rotten egg.

"Err, there's actually more..."

"L-Let's go. I can't believe it until I witness it with my own eyes!"

He started walking towards the training ground with a trembling chin. Reff followed him, disconcerted.

"Ah..."

As soon as Urek arrived at the training ground, his heart sank. The eight sword dummies that were placed on the right side were literally broken into pieces, and the cassiterite cuffs that usually shone blue were crushed like leaves on the platform.

The problem was that there was more than what Reff mentioned.

"Even the Sword Inspector is split apart!"

The Sword Inspector was a piece of training equipment that informed the user of any unbalanced aspects of their sword techniques with dripping water, and it was smashed like a twig. It was another super expensive tool, worth over five hundred gold.

"And why are they all lying on the ground?"

The Central Martial Palace swordsmen were lying on the ground like defeated soldiers. It looked like they were conscious because of their injuries.

"What happened here?"

"I-It was all Raon's doing."

"You didn't say anything like that earlier!"