Peli and Problems

Peli made all of them a nice dinner, well a nice dinner Tatooine style. They ate and chatted with Peli getting caught up over the early evening hour. Soon Cara stretches and yawned, "Okay I think I'm going to turn in guys." "Do you need somewhere to sleep?", asked Peli. "I have a room, for a few of course." "Nah, I'm just going to sleep on my ship." Her commlink beeped and she left to go answer it. Peli turned to Din, "And you?" "We'll sleep in our ship too." Peli picked up Grogu, "Let me take care of this little guy tonight, what do you say Mando?" Din looked at Bo who nodded slightly, "Okay Peli, just make sure he falls asleep before you do. If you don't he'll wake you to play with him." "Okay." 

Cara came back with a frown on her face, "Din I need to talk to you about that situation." Din stood, "Come outside." Bo watched curiously as Cara and Din left and turned back to Peli, "Excuse me for a second." Peli waved her hand, "Go right ahead, I'll take care of the little kid tonight." Bo nodded her thanks and then went where Din and Cara had gone. She went outside and spotted them near Cara's ship. She leaned against the box of crates and listened. Cara was speaking, "Din he killed Fen Rau." "What! Why!?" Cara shrugged, "No idea, but we have footage.', here." Bo heard Din take something and play it. What she heard froze her to the spot, a man speaking...a chilling voice, one she had heard before. Dread spread through her as she heard the video play. When the gunshots were heard, Bo couldn't take it anymore. She got up and ran and in the process knocked down the crates.

Din whirled as the crates came crashing down. He saw the familiar form of Bo quickly running away and he groaned, "Just great." Cara shut off the recording, "You better go talk to her." Din nodded and sprinted away after his wife. It took awhile to find her, but he found her in a ball in a back alley behind Peli's shop. "Bo", he said gently and touched her shoulder. Bo angrily pushed his hand away, "Don't touch me." Din instantly retracted his hand and instead squatted eye level to her, "Bo let me explain..." "What Din!? Pre's alive and you intentionally kept that information from me." "Bo I was going to tell you tonight, but you found out anyways I guess." "Tonight? And how long have you known about this?" "A few weeks, there were rumors and the mission I went on a few weeks ago was to find out for sure." "Why didn't you tell me sooner?", Bo's voice had a hint of betrayal in it. "I-I...didn't know how you would take it." Bo stood and Din stood as well. Bo pushed him into the wall, "I don't know why you thought I couldn't handle it, I have handled a lot of things in the past." "I know, but this is different. He sexually assaulted you and..." "You don't think I know that?" "Yes, but..." "Just get out of my sights Djarin", Bo let him up. "Bo..." Bo suddenly pushed him against the wall, "Don't ever call me that again, understand?" Din bowed his head, "As you wish Lady Kryze." 

Din watched Bo leave and he sighed, how had he messed up so badly? All he wanted to do was protect the woman he loved and instead he betrayed her trust and she was angry at him for good reasons. He made his way back to Peli's ship and entered their ship. The door to the bedroom as locked, so he got comfortable in the cockpit. Just as he was about to doze off, his commlink beeped. "Din are you there?", asked the familiar voice of Carson Teva. "Yeah of course Carson, what can I do for you?" "Well Vizlas on the move. Our intel says he's in the way outer rim, but that's all we know so far. I'll let you know when we find out more. For now just keep your eye out and be aware of him. He's a very dangerous man Din." "Trust me, I've heard the stories.""Well anyways I'll be in touch." "Ok...and Carson?" "Yes Din?" "Thank you for everything you've done, I am in your debt." "It's been my pleasure." Din signed off and then got comfortable for the night.

Peli was making her coffee when Bo-Katan walked in with a sad expression on her face. Peli held out a cup of caf, "You look depressed princess, have some caf to cheer you up." Bo gave her a grateful smile, "Thanks Peli. Where's Grogu?" "Ah, Din took him to look around the city." "I see." Peli took a sip and leaned back in her chair, "I heard you yelling at each other last night." Bo cringed, "You heard that?" "Well you were just behind the shop. Your poor son got all sad and it took him awhile to settle down." Bo sighed, "I'm sorry both of you had to hear that." Peli raised an eyebrow, "I take it you are not speaking." "No." "You want to talk about it?" "No." "Are you sure?" "No." "You want to have breakfast?" "Sure", Bo gave her a small smile. Peli clapped her hands, "Oh good! After saying no 3 times, I hoped I would finally get a yes out of you. Now let's fix up some food!"

Din and Grogu came back with a bag of something and stashed it in the ship. Din whispered to Grogu as they headed out, "No remember, don't tell Bo about them. It's going to be a surprise." Grogu cooed and they entered Peli's kitchen where Peli and Bo were fixing up breakfast. Din set Grogu down and then took a seat himself, "Where's Cara?" "Right here!", said Cara walking in. Peli set plates of food on the table, "Eat up, there's plenty." Din watched Bo ignore him and instead turn her attention to Grogu. He was fine with that for now, but he planned to make it up to her soon.