Author Note

Hello y'all, I'm Carla. Before you start reading the story I would like to say some things, or you can skip this and just read the book. I cannot control your actions lol.

This is going to be a Tracer x female reader, sorry to all the male readers if they mind that.

This book basically started as a dream recollection and I'm adding everything to make it more formal and realistic as well as it goes with the flow of the storyline of overwatch. 

The first two chapters are more of a situation ark of who are you and how you joined (not gonna say more, read if you wanna know) after those chapters everything is going to be, probably more in flow with the story of overwatch sprinkled with romantic and maybe sexual (in the future) part with Tracer. But who knows, I don't.

For the sake of this story I'm going to remove Emily from this book, nothing against her, it's just to make the story flow a bit better. Maybe I'll add her but you'll have to read to know that.

If you enjoy romance novels that try to be serious but at the same time with a bit of humor in the middle, possible sexual humor or just dumb af humor because im childish, then this is your book.

Also this book is not going to be a "I just met Tracer and we are already together in the second chapter because we fell in love in the first sentences we spoke". This is going to be a slow but steady process, to make it as realistic as possible, of course.

I'm trying to make this fanfic as formal and steady as I possibly can with my limited English knowledge. 

Speaking of which, if you see any mistakes in my writing or I might repeat myself too much, let me know. My first language it's not English but I would love to write everything in a way where everyone can understand.

Without any more blabbing of myself here is: Electric Pulsations.