Chapter 5: Rio de Janeiro! Here we come!

It was five in the morning and Athena was already ringing the alarm "Wake up everyone, today we have to go to Rio and defeat the Null sector" said the machine. Lately you have been waking up so early, that wasn't your usual self but you accepted being in Overwatch so you had to get used to this. "Everyone, dress up and go to the meeting room as fast as you can".

You sat at your bed and looked at Tracer's bed. She wasn't there, the bed was undone, the pillows moved but there wasn't any trace of her. You didn't hear her waking up or walking either.

"Boo!" Lena said loudly in your ear at the same time she rested her hands on your shoulders. You got scared and screamed as you never did before. "You should've looked at your face, luv" she said while laughing.

"That was very mean Lena!" You exclaimed at her puffing your cheeks and making an angry face.

"Cheeky, it was funny, plus you look adorable" she said while resting her face on your shoulder, you looked away with a fake angry face "You mad, luv?" said now in a jokingly dramatic voice.

"I could never be mad at you Lena" you smiled while looking at her. "But you really scared the shit out of me" you said "please don't do that again if you don't want to get electrocuted"

"Alrighty boss" she said "Let's get dressed, we have a city to safe!"

Lena went to the bathroom to dress up, you didn't understand why she wouldn't dress in the same room as you. Is she shy about it? You thought. When you finished dressing up, as a final touch you made a ponytail with your hair. You thought that fighting would be less annoying like that, so you won't have to deal with unnecessary hair on your face.

Tracer left the bathroom finally, she was dressed similarly to yesterday but they were different clothes, she also had some orange tinted glasses, and some sporty running shoes. The color orange really fits her, and those leggings accentuating her slim and long legs made her look like a model almost.

"Are you ready to go?" you said to her and she nodded. Both of you left the dormitory and went to the meeting room.

______________

In the meeting room a few of them were there; Winston, Echo, Reinhardt and Mei. Brigitte, Mercy and Genji still have not arrived. So you had to wait patiently for them to arrive one by one. When everyone finally was there Winston repeated tha plan to everyone, then all of you grabbed your respective gear and weapons. They showed you the way to the ship, it was a medium size plane, it opened from the back making a ramp and all of you went inside. Tracer went to the pilot seat and Echo to the co-pilot seat.

You wanted to keep talking to Lena but she had to be focused on flying, so you started conversing with the rest of the crew.

"(...) And that's how I came back to Overwatch after being frozen for 9 years" said Mei. You were crying at her story, she must have suffered so much, you thought. "That day was the worst of my life and the best at the same time. I miss my friends but I also managed to come back here and meet all of you" she said with a sad tone but a smile on her face. "And I still have Snowball here!" Snowball was next to her making funny robotic noises, it was such a cute machine.

"What a motivational story Mei" you said still with tears in your eyes, you couldn't stop at least one tear from falling down. Mei tried cleaning the tear of your face but you stopped her before she got electrocuted. "It's better if you don't touch any tear of mine" you gave a faint smile while cleaning your face.

"Almost forgot about it" said Mei, smiling with her tongue out. "How about you tell your story to y/n, Mercy?"

"I think it's better if I don't" said Mercy with a smile, Mei was confused so Mercy whispered in her ear something you could not hear and Mei looked at her surprised and didn't say anything. That was weird, you thought. "So y/n you didn't have any bad experience for now over here in overwatch?" she said changing subjects.