Chapter 8: After party

You woke up on the sofa in the living area of the headquarters on top of Lena and being almost squished by Phara. Your head hurt as if someone shook your brain too many times, you felt nausea, maybe you drank a lot. Actually you had puke on top of you, you were pretty sure it was Lena's puke since it was a bit drooling from her mouth, even though it was dry.

What in the actual fuck happened yesterday? You thought. You remember taking some glasses of cava and then Rainhardt gave you something stronger, Brigitte was telling you not to drink it but you didn't listen to her and now you were in the middle of that.

_______

Some hours before when you all started celebrating for literally all day, everyone was happy your first mission went so well. Everyone was drinking, that was for sure, Tracer was trying to compete with Reinhardt to see who could drink the most in the least amount of time but her slim body wouldn't hold as much alcohol as him.

"I'm going to beat you" instigated Tracer.

"You wish, little one" said Rainhard while chugging a big glass of beer.

"You are both drinking too much" said Brigitte worried and ashamed of Reinhardt "you are both already drunk!"

You were just looking while drinking champagne. It was entertaining seeing how competitive they were. Phara joined them chugging a whole bottle of Marzen.

"That's how you do it!" Phara said in a proud voice while bumping into them.

"Hey be careful luv" said Tracer "you are going to spill my drink" she held it firmly.

It was funny seeing all of that unfold. Tracer drank one more glass and joined you on the bench.

"Enwojin' your party lov'?" She said in a muddled speech.

"I'm having a lot of fun" you replied with a smile.

"Wait wright there" she pointed at you and blinked away. She almost couldn't walk, maybe blinking wasn't a good idea but she probably wouldn't have listened to your advice.

When she got back with difficulty, she gave you a drink, it smelled like coffee.

"Coffee now?" You ask her.

"It's not cohe" she replied almost mumbling "it's Irish cofiii" she said with a smile and rushed you to try it.

It was strong coffee and whisky that was going to make you tipsy or even drunk more of what you probably were, you drank it slowly while talking to Lena.

Reinhardt went to the kitchen and got even more bottles. Winston already left the party when most of the team was drunk, since he was an ape he couldn't drink that but at least he enjoyed the peanut butter that was there for him. Rainhardt walked toward you and Tracer a bit tipsy not more than you both.

"Try this" said while holding a medium sized bottle of a green color with a logo of a deer.

You didn't give it a second thought and drank it, not all but quite a lot even though the flavor was disgusting. You almost puke on the spot.

"What is that?" now you asked with a face of disgust.

"Jägermeister" answered the old man proudly and chigged the bottle "Good German stuff!".

Now for sure you were drunk from this point forward everything was dizzy and you didn't remember anything of it. Tracer got on top of a table congratulating you once again, Lució put the volume even louder, and everyone started dancing, your legs got tired quickly and the music was making you even more dizzy so you went on the couch on the living room that was close by. You sat there while drinking a bit of water, maybe that would make you sober.