Chapter 7: Celebration

After the discussion on the meeting room with the whole group you and Tracer walk back together to the shared dormitory. Both exhausted from the battle and flying from one side of the world to another. You removed the ponytails your hair was in, your skull hurt a bit from it. Lena went to the bathroom and changed into her pajamas, a two piece set of fuzzy material, the fuzzy shirt was orange with a drawing of a raccoon and the long pants were just white. You also changed into more comfortable clothes, a pair of sporty shorts in a gray color and a long black sleeved shirt of cotton. Both of you lied down on your own respective bed tired.

"Does your arm hurt?" You ask Lena worried since they shot her there, while you were watching the white ceiling.

"Nope" she answered, also watching the ceiling. "I rewind myself in time so it hurt in the beginning when they shot me but after it was like nothing happened" she said reassuring you "you worried about me, luv?"

"Of course! They shot you! It could have ended much worse, what if you died?!" You said now sitting in your bed looking at Lena who was still lying down on the opposite side of the room.

"You are adorable," she said, still watching the ceiling "I'm glad you didn't get hurt" she said with a smile while closing her eyes.

"Thanks Lena" you said in an embarrassed tone and walking toward her bed "you saved my life" you lied down next to her, you hugged her and put your head on her shoulder.

Lena looked at you surprised, a bit red from the hug and still exhausted from the battle.

"No problem" she petted your head and started playing with your loose hair. "As I said before I'm here to protect you" she said with a caring tone.

You didn't hear the last thing since you fell asleep in her arms, the exhaustion got to you and you were really comfortable there. Her body was warm and since Lena was playing with your hair that relaxed you a lot.

"Y/n" said while shaking you a bit and noticed you were sleeping deeply. "Oh, luv..." she said, whispering to herself and smiling while blushing. She continued playing with your hair and she closed her eyes.

She didn't want to move from there, your warmth was conformable. She thought you looked cute asleep, even if your saliva was falling from your mouth a bit, she giggled for herself when she saw that. Lena kissed your forehead and fell asleep, not before laying a blanket on top of both of you.

______

Weirdly enough you woke up before Lena did, you notice you were both in the same bed. Lena hugging you from behind. How did this happen? You ask yourself, you only remember you were talking to her and went to hug her and them... you wake up being hugged by Lena. You needed to go to the bathroom but you also didn't want to leave bed, leave her side. You felt protected. You grabbed the arm of Lena and moved yourself slowly to not wake her up and went to the bathroom silently.

You washed your teeth and took a long bath, your body hurts from yesterday. You massage yourself in the back trying to make the pain go away, you'll have to visit Angela for the pain.

After the bath you left with a towel from the bathroom and went to your wardrobe and picked up a medium size skirt that was black and velvety. Then a top with long sleeves made out of velvet.

You closed your wardrobe as slowly and silently as you could to not wake up Lena who was sleeping, she also must be very tired of yesterday. You sat down on your bed hugging your legs and glancing at Lena. You blushed thinking you were hugging each other all night, what was this feeling in your heart. You grabbed the shirt where your heart was. Your small antennas behind your ear started producing small sparks, you got nervous.