Backstory

27 August, 1990 | 10:06 pm

The strongest jujutsu sorcerer of the Zen'in clan was born. The child's cursed energy could be felt throughout the huge house she was born into. Her parents were both strong jujutsu sorcerers. But the newborn's cursed energy was far more stronger than her parents' let alone the whole Zen'in clan.
The newborn was named Zen'in Y/N. The news didn't take long to reach the head of the clan, Zen'in Naobito. He was content. He reached Zen'in Shoji's house almost immediately.

All Naobito could talk about was how Y/N was the first Zen'in to have this much cursed energy and how she was gonna be the strongest of all. Shoji was also happy. That's why, he didn't wanna correct the elder man. But he did think to himself that the strongest of all was already born in the Gojo clan. Of course, the elderly man knew that too. But he was probably too happy to think about it.

30 May, 1996

Naobito Zen'in couldn't process what the man before him was saying.

This can't be happening. Shoji and Yori can't be..

"Naobito-san?" The man called him.
"...They're both dead?" Was all he could ask.
"Yes. And.." The man stopped, as if he was finding the right words to put.
"What happened to Y/N?" Naobito asked
"Tell me she's fine. Tell me the curse couldn't kill her." Naobito looked expressionless.

"She's fine, Naobito-san." Naobito sighed in relief. "–but, there seems to be a problem with her curse."

"What problem?"

"It seems like she concealed it to the point it disappeared."

After that day, Naobito took Y/N in. He believed that Y/N still had her curse hidden in her, he just needed to recover it. But no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't get it back.

For the next 10 years he trained Y/N. Despite not having a curse Y/N was strong. She could still see curses and exorcise them. At the age of 16, she said that she wanted to attend Jujutsu high school. Naobito didn't say no. Probably because he thought maybe Y/N can recover her curse if she goes to Jujutsu high.

So, at the age of 16, Zen'in Y/N, the once strongest jujutsu sorcerer of the Zen'in clan started attending Jujutsu High school, tokyo branch.