Chapter 1

"You do know a new student will be joining us today, right?" Yaga asked.

Gojo and Geto's expressions turned into a surprised one. Shoko entered the basketball court with a lollipop in her mouth, shaking her head in disappointment. "You idiots, I literally told you this morning." She said, sitting on a bench, wriggling the lollipop in her mouth. The boys pretended to not hear that, while Yaga gave a 'disappointed but not surprised' look.

"When will the new student arrive, sensei?" Geto asked, playing with the basketball.

"Anytime now-" Yaga gets interrupted by his phone's vibration "Oh, seems like Y/N's here. Shoko, can you come with me and give her a tour of the school?"

"Wait wait, did you just say Y/N? As in the Zen'in clan's...?" Gojo asked.

"Yes Satoru, she's from the Zen'in clan." Yaga said, not maintaining eye contact with the boy. He knew what Satoru was thinking.

"I wanna give her the tour, sensei~" Gojo said, smiling mischievously.
Yaga let out a sigh.

_____

I sat on a bench, waiting for Yaga sensei to arrive. This whole place is filled with strong cursed energy. I heard there are three students in the second year. Will I be able to fit in?

I took out my phone and earphone, and started humming the tone of a song as it was playing in my ears.

Seems like he's here. I thought as I sensed a familiar cursed energy. Some one else is with him. His energy is stronger. Damn, stronger than Yaga sensei's?

I took out my earphones while standing up from the bench, bowing to the man.

"Good morning Y/N," Yaga sensei said.

"Good morning, sensei." I replied while my eyes drifted to the boy beside Yaga Sensei. He was tall, with messy white hair and a round shaped pitch black sunglass. Can he even see through them?

"Konnichiwa~ Y/N-chan!" He exclaimed.

Okay, informal much?

"Uh, this is Gojo Satoru. He's one of your classmates. He volunteered to give you a tour of the school." Yaga said awkwardly.

Gojo? Why does it ring a bell?

"Konnichiwa, I'm Zen'in Y/N, Satoru-kun." Hah, if you're gonna be informal, I'mma be too!

Now that I think... Isn't he the six eye of the Gojo clan? The strongest sorcerer?

He definitely didn't expect me to be informal with him. He frowned for a moment before quickly putting on a mischievous smile and saying, "Let's go, Y/N-chan~ lemme give you a tour!" He started to walk ahead.

"Sure" I mumbled before bowing to Yaga sensei and following Gojo.

"Do you know that the Zen'in clan and the Gojo clan have a problematic relation?" Gojo said turning his head halfways to see me.

Straight to point, huh?

"Of course. Grandpa hates y'all."

"You mean Zen'in Naobito?"

"Yeah."

"Does that make us enemies, Y/N-chan?" Gojo said childishly.

Sorry, are we like kindergarteners or something? Cause this feels like a conversation between two toddlers.

"I don't see why we should be enemies, we're classmates."

"So you wanna be my friend? Okay, if you want to be my friend that much I'll allow it." He smirked.