Chapter 11

°•.Gojo Satoru.•°

"Sensei, please! I've completed six missions this week. I need a day off tomorrow!" I whine looking at Yaga sensei through my glasses.

"But who'll do the mission? It's a tough one, Satoru." Sensei says, still not giving in.

"Y/N can! She easily handled a special grade last time. It's just a few first grades, she can do it." I say, staring at him with hopeful eyes.

"It's not just a 'few' first grade. There are five first grades and a lot of fourth grades."

I roll my eyes. "Yeah, yeah, you don't know how strong Y/N is. She can kill them all in no time. So she's taking the mission, okay? Deal?"

"What-No-Satoru!" Sensei yells.

"Thank you for giving me a day off sensei, love ya!" I yell back happily while running away from him.

I'm sure sensei sighed harder than anyone.

I didn't really need to take a day off. It's just to keep her away from that darn blind date. Why the hell she needs to go on a date?! Can't she see this guy who's blindly in love with her? Is she blind?!

Though, sensei was right about one thing. The mission might be a bit hard for Y/N. So I decided to go on the mission with her. She won't know that I'm there of course. I'll just watch over her.

As I enter the dorm area, I bump into someone. A smirk forms on my lips.

"Look who it is! Ms. Weakhime!" I say mischievously.

"Argh, the day was going so damn well." Utahime groans.

I laugh evilly, "I bet it's going better now that you've met me, Weakhime!"

"Yeah, of course, why not," Utahime says sarcastically, "go wherever you were going and leave me alone!"

"Is Y/N in her room, Weakhime?" I ask.

"Why the fuck are you calling me weak!? I'm not weak! You're weak! For not being able to say that you like Y/N! And not even stopping her from going on the blind date!" She yells, realisation hitting her shortly after.

My eyes widen. Does that mean she knows? Did I make it too obvious?

"Okay I'm gonna go now!" Utahime says awkwardly and tries to run.

"Stop!" I say strongly. She halts. "You're gonna tell me how much she knows. Then you can go." I demand.

"Why would I tell you?"

"I won't bother you for the next few days you're staying here."

"Do you think the bar is that low?" Utahime raises an eyebrow.

"I'll tell you." I turn to look at the owner of the calm cold voice. Mei Mei obviously.

"What do you want in return?" I ask.

"You're really gonna tell him!?" Utahime asks.

"If only I'm paid." The blue haired girl smirks.

"You really love money, huh?" Utahine says, disappointment heard in her voice, "I'm leaving."

"How much do you want?" I ask after she leaves.

"A thousand dollars only."

"Deal." I agree without bargaining. "Now tell me."

"She knows that you like her. But she doesn't seem convinced. She's confused if you actually like her or not. She went to your room to check if you liked her by asking about going on the date." She sighs, "but you stupid idiot, how can you let her go on the date!?"

"I'm obviously not letting her go. But I'm not that stupid to directly say that to her face. I'm doing things my way-" I get cut off when Y/N enters the room yelling.

"Why was I given YOUR mission, Satoru!? You know I'm going out tomorrow!" she stomps her leg. How cute.

I chuckle, "The higher ups wanted to see me tomorrow, that's why probably." Mei Mei whistles.

"Ugh! Why can't they give it to Suguru? Why me!?"

"Suguru has a mission tomorrow, sweetie."

"Damn it. Can you tell the guy to not come tomorrow, Mei senpai?" She turns to Mei.

"Why, yes, of course." Mei then looks at me and rubs her index finger and thumb together, indicating that I give her the money I promised. I slightly nod at that and she leaves the room.

I turn to Y/N to see that she's sat on the couch and looking at nowhere specific. I occupy the empty place beside her.

"The higher ups suck." She sighs. I internally laugh. "I know right." I say as I tilt my head sideways, resting it on the couch.

She's wearing a green tank top and white shorts. I gulp when my eyes notice her thighs. I quickly take a cushion and place it on her thighs, I can't handle that. She turns to me as I place the cushion.

"I'm so sleepy," I say, trying to take her attention away from the cushion.

"Then sleep," She replies.

"Here?" I ask.

"Wherever you want."

"Really? In that case," I point to her lap, "Can I sleep there?"

"W-what?" She stutters as her ears turn red.

"What?" I smirk.

"Wha–I–" her face turns redder, "anywhere except that."

"Aw, sad." I look at the ceiling, "You really wanted to go on that blind date?" I mutter.

"Uh I have never been to one before, but honestly, I wasn't that excited." She answers.

"You've never been on a date!?" I ask, straightening my posture.

"I have! I just meant I've not been on a blind date!" Liar. But I don't say anything.

A few minutes passes before Y/N looks at me with those green eyes, "How did you feel when I said I was going on a date?"

"Me? Hmm, let's say I was a bit disappointed." I answer.

"Disappointed? Why?" She asks.

I don't answer.

"Answer me!" She groans.

"What if I don't?" I smirk.

"Ugh," She groans and gets up from the couch, stomping back to her room. How. 
Fucking. Cute.

-------

"You know, you should really tell her how you feel." Mei says, counting the dollar bills I gave her.

I roll my eyes, "And get rejected? No thanks."

Mei looks at me. A ghost of smile on her face. "What?" I ask.

"Nothing, it's just painful to think someone like you are scared to get rejected."

I roll my eyes again.

"I'll tell her when she completely falls for me. Which she hasn't yet. But she will. Soon."

°• Author note:

A smol chapter from Gojo's pov :(( it's mostly a filler chapter.

We have crossed 400 reads??? I can't believe it??????? Thank you everyone who's been reading this story. I really can't explain how much I appreciate each of you. I love you all. x