Chapter 5

Gojo sulked a bit, refusing to save Kuroi, but ended up agreeing anyway. The only problem was we had to go to Okinawa. The boys said they'll go get Kuroi but Amanai insisted on going. I can see why she wants to go though. If only Gojo or Geto went there's no guarantee they'll make it back before the day she and Tengen-sama merge. So here we are on a plane, flying to Okinawa.

I slid open the window cover, immediately gasping at the huge white dragon-like curse flying beside the plane.

"That's mine." Geto said, grinning at my scared face. I sighed in relief. I looked around to see Gojo, who was inquiring (more like scaring) the passengers.

Amanai still had the worried face. She was sat between me and Geto. I was just about to say something reassuring to her when Geto said, "Don't you worry, we are the strongest. We'll get her back in no time."

I smiled. I could see how warm hearted Geto was. I'm sure he felt as bad as me for Amanai.

........

After we rescued Kuroi, we wanted to relax a bit. So we took the opportunity to enjoy the beach, as we were in Okinawa. Amanai's face was glowing like a hundred wats bulb after she reunited with Kuroi. Of course, I was happy too.

We jumped around in the water, holding hands. When suddenly someone splashed water on our backs. Obviously, it was none other than Gojo Satoru.

"Oi!" Amanai yelled before splashing water on Gojo back. He started giggling and a water splashing war started between the three of us. Within no time we were laughing and running around in the water trying to get away from each other. Gojo almost caught Amanai and they both suddenly stopped, noticing something in the water. Curiosity took over me and I walked over to them to see what they were observing. It's a sea cucumber. It moved a little and released something white. Pardon my dirty mind of a sixth grader.

Gojo started laughing loudly while Amanai yelled, "WHAT'S THAT? GROSS!"  then started laughing as well. And here I was almost crying from laughing too much.

I almost forgot we had to go back until Geto reminded us. Amanai's face noticeably looked down. I sighed, getting out of the water.

"Let's just go back tomorrow." the white haired male said, gazing at Amanai.

Maybe he isn't as heartless as I thought he was.

"Are you sure? Aren't you tired? I noticed you haven't turned Infinity off since yesterday." I had noticed that as well. Geto seemed to be worried for Gojo. Well, they're best friends after all.

"It's alright. Besides, Nanami and Haibara are coming here as well." Gojo gave a reassuring smile. Geto still looked tense though. Amanai was jumping in the water again out of happiness. She's just a little girl.

_____________~Narration~_______________

Gojo sat beside Geto on the sand while Amanai and Y/N were collecting oyester and snail shells. He couldn't help but keep his eyes on Y/N. She was wearing a blue bikini with floral designs on it. It embraced her body perfectly. Her curves were visible. Her hair was wet from jumping in the water. She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, leaving a bit of sand on her forehead. Gojo unconsciously chuckled at that.

"Yeah, make it more obvious please." Geto grinned at Gojo.

"W–what?" Gojo asked as if he had been brought back to reality.

"Gojo Satoru's first crush. I should probably record this."

"Shut the fuck up. Who said I got a crush on Y/N!?" he said, flustered by Geto's comment.