Chapter 6

______Gojo Satoru_______

My eyes widen in amusement as Y/N's cheeks flush a bright shade of red at what I said just now. Well I'm not actually gonna do what I said, it's just to teach someone a lesson. She quickly shoves my arm with those small hands of hers and runs out of the bathroom. I remain unmoved as I hear the door of my room shutting loudly.

I let out a sigh. This girl will be my death. When she first came I decided to tease her a bit, I don't even know when that turned into an obsession. I teased her whenever I got the chance. I loved seeing her flustered face. Until, Suguru hit me. Gojo Satoru's first crush. I denied it at first. But last night, when I couldn't stop observing Y/N. I realised I actually have a crush on her. This is all new for me. This is weird.

–––––

We are now waiting for our flight at the airport. I gazed at Y/N who was talking with Riko. The other girl said something and Y/N started laughing. Oh. She caught me staring. I shoot her a shit-eating grin and she looks away quicker than lightning.

A few minutes later the announcer announced the flight and we all got up. We had booked five tickets in two different rows, two tickets next to each other in one row and three tickets next to each other in another row. Riko and Kuroi sat next to each other, leaving  another seat for me, Y/N or Suguru.

"Hey, sit next to Kuroi and Riko." I quickly whispered to Suguru, saying goodbye to my priceless ego.

"I think Y/N would want to– oh." He smirked understanding why I wanted him to sit there and sat down.

Y/N was stuffing her baggage in the overhead bin. She stopped as she noticed Suguru sitting. "Geto-san, can I sit there?"

"Um, actualy I have trouble sitting on the window seat or the seat beside it." Great acting Suguru! Why are you not an actor?!

Y/N stared at Suguru for a few moments then said, "It can't be helped then." she finished stuffing her bag and sat on the window seat. I gave Suguru a thumbs up, hiding from Y/N and sat next to her.

It's been ten minutes and neither of us uttered a word. Y/N was observing her fingernails as if something really important was written there. Then she started fiddling with them. Just as I decided to break the silence, she does it first.

"So, um, I'm sorry for last night. I shouldn't have burdened you with myself." she mutters.

"It's okay." I loved watching you sleep, please burden me with yourself again and again and again.

"You're not gonna apologise?" She looked at me.

"For what?" I pretended to think.

"You know...this morning–" her ears turn red. How cute.

"What about this morning?" I still pretended to not understand knowing damn well that she knows I'm pretending.

"Um..in the bath— you know what? Nevermind." She looked outside the window, cheeks flushed.

"Well I wasn't gonna actually do it, if I could I would've done it sooner." I murmured.

She turns at me and says, "If you actually tried to do it, your hands would have been broken into pieces," Then she smiles innocently before looking out the window again. Damn, that smile.

"I have infinity though. You can't touch me."

"We'll see," she shrugged.

A grin forms on my face. I raise my hand, without Y/N noticing. Here I go.

flick

She turns at me with an "ouch!" I keep an innocent smile on.

"Why'd you flick my forehead you asshole!?" She says, not being able to yell in public.

"I didn't," I say innocently. She gives me a death glare but doesn't turn to the window, worried that I might flick her again.

The silence takes place again. We still have half an hour left till we reach tokyo.

"Let's watch a movie," I demand.

"You watch, I'm gonna sleep." She rejects before plopping her head on the seat.

"Really? After snorring all night?" That's a lie, but she doesn't need to know that.

"I don't snore." She looks at me angrily.

I love that expression.

"Most snorers say that." I grin mischievously.

"I don't snore. I know how I sleep."

"Well you didn't watch yourself sleeping, right?"

"Um–no–but–"

"I did, so I win. Let's start the movie now." I say, tapping my fingers on the screen in front of me.

"Where did winning or losing even come from?!" she mutters underneath her breath, giving up.

I scroll through the screen to find a movie for us. My fingers halt on 'The Spongebob Squarepants movie'.

"Let's watch this." I say happily, volunteering to find the movie on her screen as well.

"Spongebob?" She asks, visibly confused from my choice.

"Yeah. We have to start the movie on both screens at the same time." I say.

"Whatever you say, mophead."

Mophead?

She places her finger a few inches above the screen and says, "Ready?" I do the same.

"Ready."

"1..2..3!" She says and taps on the screen, me doing the same at the same time. The movie starts together on both screens.

"Yay!" she exclaims happily. I smile at that.

_______

"Ladies and gentlemen, we will be reaching Haneda Airport Tokyo in a few minutes, please fasten your seatbelts. Thank you for flying with [airplane name], have a good day."

Really? It's only been 20 minutes of the movie. I sigh. Watching a movie with
Y/N is fun, we'd both make little comments here and there that makes the movie more funny. I glance at Y/N, an unreadable expression on her face.

"We'll watch the rest together at Jujutsu high, okay?" she says with a smile.

Oh my god, she's adorable.

I nod, "mhm."

After landing, Y/N was quick to find her way to Riko and hold her hand like she was a mom afraid her kid will get lost. We exit the airport and take two taxis. Before I could do anything to make her get on the same taxi as me, she hops into the taxi Riko and Kuroi were in.

Guess Suguru's gonna have a troublesome ride back home.

"Glad you didn't deny that you have a crush" Suguru says.

"This is weird man. I've never had a crush before. Like, how am I supposed to act?" I ask.

"Just act like yourself, but also don't do something she'll hate you for."

"I mean, she won't hate me despite whatever I do. Who would hate me!?"

Suguru rolls his eyes, "me." he says sarcastically.

"I love you too."

_________________________________________

Author note:

Late happy new year. Had a writer's block. School's starting tomorrow so I have no idea when I'm gonna write. But dw I'll keep you updated.

Idk why I thought of spongebob but I think it was cuteee TwT and I hope Y/N thought it was cute of Gojo to choose spongebob too ^^